Practice cutting while strengthening fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these Free Printable Back to School Cutting Worksheets. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these adorable school-themed preschool worksheets. Get yours today!
I’m so excited to share these brand new back-to-school cutting worksheets with you today! Your preschoolers and kindergartners will love practicing their cutting skills with these cute back-to-school friends.
The adorable school-themed clip art featuring kids with backpacks and school books is a wonderful addition to all your beginning of the school year lesson plans.
Cutting practice printables are perfect for not only strengthening fine motor skills but also practicing hand-eye coordination. These no-prep printable black and white worksheets are perfect for practicing tracing as well as cutting.
For even more fine motor fun, your little learners can use a crayon to color the pictures and then cut along the dotted lines.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
These free printable scissor skills worksheets include six pages of cutting activities featuring straight lines, curved lines, and zig-zag lines. Your preschool and kindergarten students will have a wonderful time cutting and coloring with these scissor practice activities.
Moms and teachers alike will love how quick and easy these free printable worksheets are. They’re a great way for homeschoolers to get lots of practice with scissor skills too. Just print and go!
You can help your preschoolers and kindergartners increase fine motor strength and eye-hand coordination in a fun and engaging way this back-to-school season using these free printable cutting worksheets.
Back to School Fine Motor Activities
Activities such as cutting, tracing, and coloring are great for strengthening the smaller muscles in the fingers and hands, which help children to grip a pencil or pick up a fork. Because of that, fine motor development is important for many day-to-day tasks.
Everything from eating to getting dressed to writing requires fine motor skills. Check out these engaging and hands-on activities that are perfect for helping your preschoolers and kindergartners practice fine motor skills:
- Practice cutting and gluing as well as sorting objects from shortest to tallest and smallest to largest with these Free Printable Back to School Cut and Paste Worksheets. These no-prep printable scissor and glue worksheets are perfect for your back-to-school preschool and kindergarten themes.
- These Color by Sight Word Back to School Preschool Worksheets are a great way to practice reading and fine motor skills with your preschoolers this fall.
- Get important fine motor skills practice while making learning fun with these Free Printable Back to School Tracing Worksheets.
- Practice reading and fine motor skills with these Color by Sight Word Back to School Kindergarten Worksheets. Your little learners are sure to love them this school year!
- Tracing Back to School Preschool Worksheets are perfect for practicing pre-writing, handwriting, and fine motor skills with a fun back-to-school apple theme.
- These Free Printable Apple Worksheets are perfect for teaching little kids how to distinguish between the letters of the alphabet and numbers.
Keep reading to get your free printable back-to-school cutting worksheets!
School Cutting Worksheets
To get your Free Printable Back to School Cutting Worksheets via email, just enter your information above.
There are six back-to-school cutting worksheets included in this pack. You’ll receive the following cutting practice worksheets: vertical straight lines, horizontal straight lines, vertical curved lines, horizontal curved lines, vertical zig-zag lines, and horizontal zig-zag lines.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these preschool cutting worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!