If you’re looking for kindergarten worksheets, then you’re definitely going to want to take a look around. On this page, you’ll find tons of printable worksheets covering lots of important kindergarten skills. There are math & literacy worksheets and of course fine motor practice too.
Your little kids will definitely love this growing collection of no-prep printable kindergarten worksheets. So many awesome ones to choose from! Don’t forget to check out the sequencing worksheets and the life cycle worksheets. You’ll definitely be glad you did!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Seasons Kindergarten Worksheets
Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
From apples and scarecrows to owls and pumpkins, these free printable fall kindergarten worksheets sure do have it all!
Find lots of favorites to practice math and literacy, fine motor, creative thinking, and even problem-solving skills with little to no prep.
- These adorable free printable owl Ten Frame Worksheets are a great way to practice counting and number recognition in a fun and hands-on way!
- Teaching kindergartners sight words is no easy task, but these fun Color by Sight Word Fall Kindergarten Worksheets make the job a bit less daunting.
- If your little kids love to draw and write, these Free Printable Fall Directed Drawing activities will be absolutely perfect. First, draw the picture. Then write a story or poem about fall. Best of all, there are prompts already included on each fall drawing for kids free printable.
- Practice hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills with these Free Printable Fall Mazes. Your kindergarten learners will have a great time learning about acorns, pumpkins, apples, and leaves.
- These Free Printable Fall Drawing Worksheets are perfect for practicing important fine motor skills while learning about Fall.
Winter Kindergarten Worksheets
Winter is such a beautiful time of the year. After all, building a snowman and sledding down hills are definitely favorite pastimes for our little learners.
These printables are sure to provide lots of winter-themed learning fun!
- What kiddo doesn’t love learning sight words by coloring? These Color by Sight Word Winter Kindergarten Worksheets are just the cutest! We love them and that’s we made them for every season.
- Are you looking for a winter-themed way to practice drawing writing with your kindergarten learners? These Free Printable Winter Directed Drawing activities are exactly what you’re looking for!
- Encourage problem-solving and fine motor skills with these Free Printable Winter Mazes. Your kindergartners will have a wonderful time solving these no-prep printable mazes.
Spring Kindergarten Worksheets
New beginnings. Baby Animals. And of course a few favorite holidays too! Spring is definitely the time of year that we look forward to the most.
Learn important skills that your kindergarten learners need to know using these quick and easy no-prep printables.
- Another wonderfully awesome set of color by sight word worksheets awaits you! These Color by Sight Word Spring Kindergarten Worksheets are too adorable for words!
- Get ready to build fine motor skills, develop critical thinking skills, and learn some problem solving with these Free Printable Flower Mazes Spring Kindergarten Worksheets.
- Practice creative writing and fine motor skills with these Free Printable Spring Directed Drawing kindergarten worksheets.
Summer Kindergarten Worksheets
Who doesn’t love summer? Hot days. Vacations. Who can resist spending time at the pool or building sandcastles on the beach?
These printable kindergarten worksheets are a fun and engaging way to keep little kids learning over summer break!
- Of course, we had to finish out the year with these whimsical Color by Sight Word Summer Kindergarten Worksheets. Such a great, hands-on way for kindergartners to learn sight words.
- Looking for drawing and writing activities for your little kids? These Free Printable Summer Directed Drawing worksheets are exactly that. Learn to draw fun spring pictures and then write a story or poem about each one.
Holiday Kindergarten Worksheets
Back to School Kindergarten Worksheets
Back to school is a great time to use fun and hands-on activities to get your kindergarten learners excited about the school year ahead.
- These Color by Sight Word Back to School Kindergarten Worksheets feature the most adorable clip art including scissors and pencils and of course school buses too!
- Grab these Color by Number Back to School Kindergarten Worksheets for a fun review of basic number skills!
Halloween Kindergarten Worksheets
Does the idea of celebrating Halloween excite you and your kindergarten students? If so, then these kindergarten worksheets are for you!
- Let your little kids have some spooky learning fun with these Color by Sight Word Halloween Kindergarten Worksheets. Practicing sight words is oh-so-important and these no-prep printable make it easy too.
Thanksgiving Kindergarten Worksheets
There are so many things to be thankful for and being able to teach kindergarten math and literacy skills in a fun and engaging way is definitely on that list.
- We love number recognition and counting activities and these Free Printable Counting Thanksgiving Kindergarten Worksheets are no exception. Grab yours today!
- Keep practicing kindergarten sight words with these Color by Sight Word Thanksgiving Kindergarten Worksheets that your little learners will keep asking for all month long!
- Sequencing skills are an important component of reading comprehension and these How to Cook A Turkey Thanksgiving Worksheets for Kindergarten are a surefire way to practice literacy skills, learn about cooking, and more!
- Grab these Free Printable Thanksgiving Mazes to boost problem-solving and fine motor skills with your kindergarten learners this holiday season.
Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets
Christmas is such a magical time of the year and these no-prep printable kindergarten worksheets are sure to add a little holiday pizzazz to your December lesson plans!
- Wrap up the year with these no-prep Color by Sight Word Christmas Kindergarten Worksheets. Practice lots of high-frequency words in Christmas style with these cute holiday-themed printables!
- Ten Frames are great for subitizing skills. Basically, being able to look at something and instantly know how many. Grab these Free Printable Reindeer Ten Frame Kindergarten Worksheets and start practicing today!
- Grab these Free Printable Christmas Mazes and practice hand-eye coordination and problem-solving with your little learners in a fun and hands-on way!
100th Day Kindergarten Worksheets
The 100th Day of School is a really big deal for your kindergarten-aged learners! After all, 100 days is over halfway through the school year. Celebrate this huge milestone with these no-prep printable activities.
- Practice important early math skills with these Free Printable 100 Chart Kindergarten Worksheets. There are several different options for 100 charts to fit your little learners’ individual needs.
- Encourage number sense and fine motor skills using these Color by Number 100th Day Kindergarten Worksheets. These no-prep printables are a wonderful way to give your kindergartners lots of extra practice.
Valentine’s Day Kindergarten Worksheets
Valentine’s Day is a truly fun-filled holiday for kindergarten learners. And let’s not forget there are tons of important early math and literacy skills that come from making and exchanging valentines. What more could you ask for as a kindergarten teacher or homeschool mama?
- Practice sight words with these Color by Sight Word Valentine’s Day Kindergarten Worksheets then encourage your little learners to use what they’ve learned to write their own Valentine’s Day stories.
St. Patrick’s Day Kindergarten Worksheets
These St. Patrick’s Day kindergarten worksheets will help your little kids get excited about this festive Irish holiday!
- Another great opportunity for practicing all of those kindergarten sight words, don’t forget to grab these Color by Sight Word St. Patrick’s Day Kindergarten Worksheets.
- Practice subitizing, number recognition, and of course, counting with these Free Rainbow Printable Ten Frame Worksheets.
Easter Kindergarten Worksheets
Little kids love the magic of holidays like Easter. Between the Easter bunny and holiday egg hunts, there’s no end to the Easter fun that kids can have! Don’t forget to add a few fun Easter printables too!
- Give your kindergarten learners a few of these fun Easter-themed Free Printable Color by Sight Word Easter Kindergarten Worksheets and watch the magic happen. They’ll have a blast coloring bunnies and eggs all day long.
Patriotic Kindergarten Worksheets
Celebrate the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or even the election with these quick and easy no-prep patriotic kindergarten worksheets!
- Have lots of patriotic (and of course educational) fun with these Color by Sight Word Independence Day Kindergarten Worksheets.
Sequencing Worksheets for Kindergartners
Sequencing printables help kids practice putting events in order, story sequencing, and build important reading comprehension skills too. Don’t forget to check out my entire collection of Sequencing Worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Kindergarten Life Cycles Worksheets
Life Cycle Worksheets are another great way to explore nature, sequencing, and so much more with your kindergarten learners. Grab one or all of these free printable kindergarten worksheets today!
A/An Kindergarten Worksheets
Knowing when to use articles (in this case, a and an) is an important skill for little kids to master. These Free Printable A & An Worksheets for Kindergarten give kids a fun, hands-on way to practice this concept. Grab a few dot markers and get started today!
Nature Kindergarten Worksheets
These fun Nature Kindergarten Worksheets are a great activity to start out the school year. Take kindergarten math outside and use nature items to practice counting, number recognition, and more.
Phonics Kindergarten Worksheets
Letter recognition and early phonics skills are the foundation of learning to read. Practice these critical skills and more using the Phonics Worksheets for Kindergartners listed below.
Letter Recognition Practice for Pre-K/Kindergarten
These Alphabet Kindergarten Worksheets are a great way to practice letter recognition. You can use these 26 worksheets to practice identifying capital letters with your little kids!
- Letter Recognition
- Capital Letters
My favorite little product tester loved these Dot the Letter Activity Sheets! We printed the worksheets, picked a few dot markers and got to work.
Remember, these printable worksheets focus on capital letters.
Check out these other awesome ideas for little kids!
- Find lots of quick and easy no-prep printable Preschool Worksheets!
- This list is full of Free Coloring Pages to practice fine motor skills with your kindergarten learners.
- Explore creative thinking and problem-solving skills with these fun and engaging Process Art activities.
- Can’t get enough preschool and kindergarten worksheets? Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Don’t forget to leave a comment and share which kindergarten skills and themes you’d like to see printables for!