Practice number recognition, creative thinking, and fine motor skills with these Free Printable Weather Worksheets for Preschool. Your preschoolers and kindergartners will love these fun weather-themed no-prep printables! Grab yours today!
I’m so excited to share these Weather Worksheets for Preschool! Practice important early learning skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners while exploring weather with these free printable preschool worksheets!
These Free Printable Weather Worksheets for Preschool are perfect for practicing so many important early learning skills. Keep reading to learn even more about these engaging and hands-on printable activities.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
We love all things weather and of course these free printables are no exception! While I’ve shared a variety of preschool weather worksheets in the past, none of them have contained as much variety as this pack does!
Preschool Weather Theme
If you’re working on putting together a quick & easy preschool weather theme, then look no further. We’ve done plenty of awesome weather activities over the years. Here are a few of our favorites:
- This Wind Painting Process Art for Kids is perfect for exploring wind and even simple physics concepts. And did I mention that your little learners will definitely love this wonderful open-ended art experience?
- Check out a fun new take on the classic raincloud in a jar science experiment. The little guy had a blast with this Weather Science for Kids.
- This Exploring Tornados with Little Kids activity is the perfect way to explain tornados to toddlers and preschoolers and of course create some really amazing art in the process.
- Don’t forget to add this Cloudy Art Invitation to Create Process Art! This was a wonderful way to practice fine motor skills in an engaging and hands-on way!
- We used ball painting to explain the concept of hail with this Exploring Hail with Little Kids process art and it was for sure a huge hit with little guy and baby girl.
Weather Worksheets for Preschool
If you’re looking for fine motor activities for a week-long weather preschool theme, these are absolutely perfect for you!
- Sun Color by number
- Rainbow Sequencing
- Wind Fine Motor Activity
- Storm Cloud Tracing
- Umbrella Maze
Explore different types of weather with these Free Printable Weather Worksheets for Preschool!
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these Free Printable Weather Worksheets for Preschool with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Space & Sky theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!