Practice creative thinking and fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using this Free Printable Umbrella Template that’s perfect for all of your spring crafts and activities. Get yours today!
I’m super excited to share this adorable umbrella craft template with you today! We love practicing important fine motor skills with fun spring-themed crafts and activities and this free printable template makes it quick and easy.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
If you’re looking for umbrella creative projects for your little learners or yourself, then look no further. Simply print and cut out this umbrella outline. It’s perfect for all of your spring crafting needs.
The possibilities are endless for rainy day crafts that you can make this spring using this large umbrella template. Not only could you use this free printable template as an umbrella coloring page but you can also make a variety of cute decorations too.
Keep reading to discover lots of fun crafts and activities that you can enjoy with your preschoolers and kindergartners while putting this free umbrella craft template to good use. You’re definitely not going to want to miss them!
Printable Umbrella Outline
Your little learners will have a wonderful time using bright colors to decorate these free umbrella templates or practice tracing umbrella shapes to strengthen fine motor skills.
- Color the umbrella outline with crayons and then brush over it with watercolor paint.
- Grab some eyedroppers and drip “raindrops” on white paper to practice pincer grasp.
- Use this preschool umbrella template as a stencil to practice drawing with pencils.
- Paint the umbrella template printable using bubble wrap to create lots of texture.
- Trace over the umbrella shape using glitter glue to make sparkly spring artwork.
- Make umbrella shapes on cardstock and create rainbow collages using craft supplies.
- Put together a fun “U is for Umbrella” letter U lesson plan for your younger kids.
Keep reading to get your free printable umbrella template today!
To get your Free Printable Umbrella Template via email, just enter your information above.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using this free printable template with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating it with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!