These Free Printable Tracing Ocean Preschool Worksheets are the perfect way to practice fine motor skills with your preschoolers this Summer! Don’t forget to add these free printable preschool worksheets to your next ocean preschool theme. Get yours today!
I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about these Free Printable Tracing Ocean Preschool Worksheets. First of all, this adorable whale pre-writing clip art is definitely a favorite of mine.
Add to that the fact that your preschoolers are not only practicing fine motor skills, but also making a beautiful ocean picture in the process and you’ll understand why I’m so in love with these engaging and hands-on whale worksheets.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Preschool ocean theme printables such as these ones are perfect for practicing lots of important early learning skills. Of course, these ocean tracing worksheets are great for encouraging pre-writing and fine motor skills, but also promoting creativity.
I can’t get over the adorable ocean scenes! These free printable ocean worksheets for preschoolers provide lots of opportunities for your little learners to practicing tracing and coloring.
Keep reading for even more fun ideas for using these free ocean printables in your classroom or homeschool this Summer!
Preschool Tracing Worksheets
There are lots of possibilities for language and literacy practice with these ocean theme preschool worksheets.
Use them to practice fine motor skills and/or as a template to make whale art. Either way, your preschoolers and kindergartners will make a splash with their adorable whale tracing designs.
- Trace and color then cut out the whale scenes. Use your choice of art supplies to make whale collages with your preschool-aged learners. This is a wonderful way to add even more fine motor skills practice with these ocean tracing worksheets.
- Have you ever worked with glitter glue or even puffy paint? Grab some beautiful shades of blue and green to turn these ocean worksheets for preschool into sparkly works of art.
- Laminate the ocean scenes and then use dry-erase markers to trace the lines. Don’t forget to ask your preschoolers open-ended questions about what is happening in each of the pictures for even more practice with communication skills.
- Use these ocean theme worksheets for preschool to keep little hands busy while reading the Bible story about Jonah and the Whale. Don’t forget to have a discussion about the story.
Ocean Preschool Theme
There’s just something about the ocean. It’s so beautiful and we could spend the entire homeschool year learning all about it. And you know what? That actually doesn’t sound like a bad idea.
The kids are both super excited to explore the ocean next month and in the meantime, I can’t wait to do some great hands-on activities with them. After all, little kids learn best through play.
If you feel the same way, then definitely check out this list of ocean-themed printables and activities for your preschoolers and kindergartners.
- This Whale Blow Painting for Kids is perfect for practicing creative thinking and fine motor skills with your preschoolers this Summer.
- Make amazing three-dimensional coral reef designs with this Coral Reef STEAM Preschool Ocean Investigation Station.
- This Whale STEAM Investigation Station for Preschoolers is a great hands-on way to learn about these amazing creatures.
- If your preschoolers and kindergartners love collage art, then this Coral Collage for Kids would be a great addition to your ocean theme.
- Practice fine motor skills while learning how to draw with these no-prep printable Ocean Directed Drawing for Kids worksheets.
- These Free Printable Sea Turtle Life Cycle Worksheets are sure to make a splash with your preschoolers and kindergartners this Summer!
Tracing Ocean Preschool Worksheets
Adorable whale clip art makes these worksheets lots of fun for your preschoolers and kindergartners.
Get your free printable Summer preschool worksheets today!
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our EcoVenture theme!