This month we are focusing on all things Father’s Day…it’s only a few weeks away! Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures! on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Looking for a quick and easy Father’s Day gift idea? Here’s one that’s inexpensive too. Use a floating frame to create a personalized keepsake for daddy. Continue reading to find out how.
Right now, I’m loving anything and everything that’s transparent and that includes floating frames. Initially, I was going to use vinyl for this project, but decided to use a transparency instead. I love the way this turned out and it’s a simple alternative to using a die cutting machine.
1. The first thing I did was create the text in Photoshop Elements. You could use Microsoft Word as well.
2. I also added the little guy’s name and the date in the bottom right corner. Once I had things just the way I wanted them, I printed the text onto a transparency. I trimmed it and added it to the frame. This was my first layer.
3. I used the second transparency for the little guy’s footprints. After everything was dry, I trimmed it, and added it to the frame as well. This was my second layer.
The next stop is Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams on our Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Cristi Wuenschel at The Keeper of the Memories << you are here
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Ann Fontaine at The Clumsy Wife
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Ellen Ocampo at Baby Boo Gifts
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget
Linked up with Ladies Collective Linkup, Coffee and Conversation Link Party, A Little R&R Wednesdays, One Project at a Time, Artsy-Fartsy Link Party, Thrifty Thursday Link Party, Great Idea Thursdays, The Handmade Hangout, and Create It Thursday.