Make an art kit for little kids and keep them busy all year round! Here are ideas for lots of awesome supplies hand-picked for toddlers and preschoolers! Check it out!
This month we are focusing on Summertime and Family Fun activities. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Abby at Winstead Wandering on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
If you’re looking for something fun to do for your kids this summer, look no further. I’m all for making our lives as easy as possible and, of course, keeping things organized.
I’m sure it isn’t going to come as a surprise to anyone then that I’ve been wanting to put together an art kit for little kids, especially now that the little guy is getting older and we’re starting to be able to do some craft activities.
These kinds of things will always be a work in progress. I started with just a few things, but you could definitely add as much or as little as you want. Keep reading to find out what we put in our art kit to get us started as well as a list of a few more ideas.
Here’s a list of what we’re starting out with. As the little guy gets older, we’ll definitely add more, but this should be enough to get us through this summer. I might grab some finger paint the next time I’m at the craft store, but otherwise I think we’re good.
The container is just one I had lying around the house. I keep just about every container we end up with. Eventually, I manage to find another use for them. There are so many things that you could add to your art kit. Here are a few more ideas:
Colored Cardstock or Construction Paper
Craft Paper Roll
This would also make a great gift for someone with little ones. It was so quick and easy to put together. And no worries, I”ll definitely be sharing a few of our projects throughout the summer as well.
The next stop is Kendra at Wonderland Kind of Mind on our Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Final Blog Hop Lineup:
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Brandy VanDeKop at The Dutchman’s Wife
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Cristi Wuenschel at The Keeper of the Memories << you are here
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget