Strengthen fine motor skills and encourage creative thinking using this Free Printable Summer Drawing Challenge. This adorable drawing for kids printable is the perfect way to spend quality time with your kids this summer. Get yours today!
We love drawing and painting and cute seasonal drawing challenges like this one are obviously no exception. This free printable list of 30 drawing prompts is perfect for creating summer art journals with your kids.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
If you’re looking for a fun and engaging way to keep your kiddos busy this summer, then art journaling might be the answer you’re looking for. And of course, drawing is a great creative outlet too. Prompt lists such as this summer art challenge are perfect for strengthening fine motor skills while also learning how to draw.
Get started quickly and easily with just a few sketchbooks and a pencil. Don’t forget to include a few basic art supplies. We love gel crayons and even oil pastels. Either way, there are lots of possibilities.
Start out with blank paper and sketch each prompt. When you’re finished, don’t forget to color the picture. Keep reading for lots of great ideas for practicing drawing and of course fine motor skills with your early learners this summer.
Summer Drawing Prompts
- Something Yellow
- Ice Cream
- Palm Trees
- Frozen Treat
- Summer Solstice
- Something Blue
Easy Summer Drawing Ideas
If you’re looking for even more engaging and hands-on summer drawing ideas for kids, then you’re definitely going to want to check out this list of summer-themed creative drawing ideas that are perfect for your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners.
- Encourage imagination, creativity, and beat boredom all summer long using this free printable list of Summer Drawing Ideas.
- Learn how to draw and practice creative writing with your kiddos this summer using these Free Printable Summer Directed Drawing Worksheets.
- These Summer Directed Drawing activities are perfect for practicing drawing and fine motor skills with your early learners all summer long.
- Free Printable Camping Directed Drawing Worksheets are perfect for your classroom or homeschool this June, July, and August.
- Ice cream is always a summer favorite! Learn how to draw an ice cream cone with this Free Printable Ice Cream Directed Drawing.
These drawing printables and activities make practicing important learning skills quick and easy. And of course, your early learners are sure to love these fun ideas! Keep reading to get your own summer drawing challenge printable!
Summer Drawing Challenge
To get your Free Printable Summer Drawing Challenge via email, just enter your information above.
I hope you enjoy using this free printable drawing challenge with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating it with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!