Practice sequencing with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these Free Printable Spring Sequencing Worksheets. These adorable no-prep printables are perfect for all of your spring preschool themes. Get your sequencing worksheets today!
I’m super excited to share these fun Free Printable Spring Sequencing Worksheets with you today! They’re a great way to add some extra sequencing and fine motor skills practice in your classroom or homeschool this spring.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Not only that, but your preschoolers are sure to love cutting and coloring these engaging and hands-on story sequencing worksheets. Sequencing events worksheets like these ones are incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of different ways.
They’re perfect for center time and small groups. You can also use these free sequencing worksheets over and over again by coloring and cutting out the pictures, laminating them, and then adding hook and loop fasteners.
I love using printable sequencing activities to practice communication skills. A quick and easy way to do that is to encourage your preschool-aged learners to retell the sequence story after they’ve finished cutting and pasting.
You could even have your little learners cut and paste the sequence story into a journal and then write their story for them. By the end of the year, you’ll have a wonderful keepsake of your preschooler’s developing language and literacy skills.
Spring Activities for Preschoolers
Here at The Keeper of the Memories, we love painting for kids activities! I thought it’d be fun to share a few of our favorites that coordinate well with these spring sequencing worksheets.
Pick a spring sequencing worksheet, add a painting for kids activity, and of course, don’t forget to grab a fun read-aloud too! Talk about the perfect spring lesson plan for your inquisitive little learners!
How to Plant a Seed
- Explore the concept of symmetry with your preschool learners this spring using this Flower Symmetry Painting for Kids activity.
How to Dress for Rain
- Create your own rainy windows artwork while practicing pincer grasp using eyedroppers with this Rainy Windows Spring Process Art.
- This Umbrella Painting for Kids is perfect for practicing visual arts and fine motor skills with exploring the outdoors with your little learners this spring season.
How to Fly a Kite
- Windy days are a great time for learning how to fly a kite and this Wind Painting for Kids is perfect for exploring the physics of wind.
How to Catch a Fish
- Investigate pond life and pond plants while learning a fun resist painting technique with this Peaceful Pond Art for Preschoolers.
- This Pond Art Painting for Kids is perfect for exploring collage as well as practicing fine motor skills with your preschoolers this spring.
Keep reading to get your own free printable spring sequencing worksheets!
Spring Sequencing Worksheets
There are four spring sequencing worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable spring preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our desert preschool theme!