This Free Printable Seashell Template is perfect for making adorable preschool ocean crafts while practicing important creative thinking and fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners. Don’t forget to add this printable seashell craft to your next ocean preschool theme.
Download this Free Printable Seashell Template for your next ocean invitation to create activity! Your little learners will have a blast practicing important early learning skills while making adorable ocean art with this printable seashell outline.
Easy paper crafts such as this seashell template are perfect for little kids as they work to develop fine motor skills. Your preschoolers and kindergartners can color and cut out this scallop shell template to create quick and easy ocean process art.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
The little guy and baby girl are having lots of fun this month learning about the ocean and doing cute ocean crafts and activities. This printable seashell pattern is perfect for all of your summer-themed seashell crafts!
Keep reading to learn how you can use this free printable seashell template in your classroom or homeschool today!
Ocean Printables and Activities
Get your preschoolers and kindergartners excited to learn about the ocean with these ocean printables and activities from The Keeper of the Memories.
- Practice number recognition and early math skills with these Free Printable Color by Number Ocean Preschool Worksheets.
- This Coral Reef STEAM is perfect for exploring three-dimensional art, problem-solving, and natural science with your little learners.
- Make beautiful saltwater process art with this quick and easy Ocean Salt Painting for Kids. This would be the perfect background for your printable seashell craft.
- Learn about natural and earth science with this Sea Sponge Activity for Kids. This STEAM investigation is a great way to strengthen fine motor skills too!
- This Ocean Water Experiment for Kids is a classic science experiment with a fun twist! Investigate saltwater versus freshwater buoyancy in an age-appropriate way!
Your little learners will be in awe as they learn all about the ocean with free printables, quick and easy crafts, and of course hands-on activities too. This is the perfect summer thematic study for your preschool and kindergarten learners!
Preschool Seashell Craft Ideas
There are so many fun and engaging ways to use this Free Printable Seashell Template. After all, little kids learn best through hands-on experiences. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Print the seashell template on heavy cardstock, cut out, and create an adorable mixed media seashell. We’ve explored sponge painting, using a brayer, bubble wrap, and so much more with this simple template outline.
- Paint lots of seashells then string them together to make a funky beach-themed banner. Don’t forget to use some sparkly blue fiber and maybe mix in a few starfish too. You’ll have a one-of-a-kind decoration in no time!
- Cut out your scallop shell template and then place it in a small box or pan. Add a few drops of paint and a bouncy ball to create seashell ball paintings. This is such a fun way to make ocean art.
- Print your seashell template on color cardstock then trace the scallop shell outline with glitter glue pens. This is not only great fine motor practice, but it’s also a wonderful way to decorate your classroom or homeschool this Summer.
- Paint the seashell with watercolors and then sprinkle on salt to create fun ocean-themed process art. This is the perfect way to learn about the ocean while experimenting with salt and watercolor chemical reactions.
Free Printable Seashell Template
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
I hope you love using this free printable summer template with your little kids as much as I loved creating it with mine.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our ocean theme!