These easy life cycle worksheets are a great way to teach your kids all about the life cycle of a pumpkin while learning more about sequencing and nature. Grab yours today!
I’m so excited to share these Free Printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets with you today! Halloween is right around the corner and these free printable preschool worksheets are a wonderful way to explore life cycles, nature, and sequencing with your little kids. Download yours today!
Thanks for visiting! If you’re interested in following along with what we’re up to each week, definitely sign up via email and/or follow The Keeper of the Memories on Facebook, and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy here.
Like other plants, pumpkins start as seeds that sprout and eventually turn into a vine with flowers. Green pumpkins grow and eventually turn orange.
These no-prep printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets are a great way to learn about the amazing life cycle of a pumpkin with your little kids.
Keep reading for even more pumpkin crafts and activities to create an awesome fall life cycle study that your preschoolers and kindergartners are sure to enjoy.
Life Cycle Sequencing
Sequencing is such an important skill for little kids. Understanding how ideas or events can be arranged in a logical order is critical for reading comprehension, storytelling, and even creative writing.
It really is amazing how much preschoolers and kindergartners can learn from simple activities such as these ones. The no-prep printables are great for morning work or even to laminate, add velcro and use in your centers.
Pumpkin Crafts & Activities
These Free Printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets are perfect for your preschool or kindergarten pumpkin theme. When you’re finished learning about the pumpkin life cycles, don’t forget to try some of these other fun pumpkin crafts & activities too.
- This Fall Harvest Sensory Bin is the perfect way to explore the Halloween season using all your five senses! Sensory bins help preschoolers explore their world in an engaging hands-on kind of way that sparks imagination and learning.
- The possibilities are endless for crafts and activities using this Free Printable Pumpkin Template. Make sure to paint or collage your own pumpkins this fall!
- Free Printable Pumpkin Math for Preschoolers – These easy no-prep printable worksheets are perfect for practicing early math skills with your little learners this Halloween.
- These free printable Tracing Halloween Preschool Worksheets are a wonderful way to practice fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners. Of course, don’t forget to decorate these awesome tracing pumpkins too.
- Free Printable Fall Counting Preschool Worksheets – This fall counting notebook is perfect for your little farmers. Practice counting with the adorable fall tractor clip art.
Pumpkin Life Cycle
- Seed – Pumpkins start out as a seed that’s planted and then watered. A wonderful way to explore seeds is to carve a pumpkin and use the insides to create a fun sensory bin for your preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Sprout – During our Growing Gardens preschool theme, we learned that plants need three things to grow. Water, soil, and light from the sun. After a few days or weeks, the seeds sprout. As the sprout continues to grow, it forms a vine.
- Flowers – Before any actual pumpkins grow on the vine, yellow or orange flowers appear. These flowers are one of the stages of the pumpkin life cycle.
- Pumpkin – Lots of fruits and vegetables start out one color and then slowly change colors as they continue to grow. Pumpkins start out green and eventually turn orange.
Free Printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
There are ten worksheets included in this pack. You’ll receive Life Cycle Sequencing, Life Cycle Matching, and Life Cycle Cut & Paste. Each of those worksheets has an answer key. There are also pumpkin tracing worksheets included as well.
I created these Pumpkin Life Cycle Printable Worksheets to go along with our kindergarten science. This set includes:
- 1 color poster that can be printed to use in your science center
- 3 printable worksheets (matching, sequencing, cut & paste) with answer keys
- 6 pages of printables to create a life cycle book for each student
We used these activities as part of a week-long unit study.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these life cycle printable worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Island Treasure theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!