Strengthen fine motor skills and practice hand-eye coordination with your preschoolers and kindergartners using this adorable Pumpkin Craft Printable. Grab your free printable craft today!
I’m so excited to share this brand-new pumpkin craft printable with you today! This easy pumpkin craft is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners. It features large pieces that are simple to cut and a printable template to make putting it together quick and easy.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Easy craft activities like this free pumpkin template are perfect for young kids. These free printable pumpkin templates are a great way to make lots of fun pumpkin crafts this fall season.
Keep reading to get your free pumpkin craft printable!
How to Use This Pumpkin Craft Printable
This no-prep pumpkin craft printable is perfect for early learners! You’ll receive a total of four pages.
- Black and White: This black and white pumpkin craft printable is great for encouraging your kiddos to get creative. They can use paint, crayons, or even markers to make their pumpkin craft.
- Full-Color: Use this full-color pumpkin craft for students who would prefer not to color. They can practice scissor skills with this cut and paste pumpkin craft template activity.
- Solid Lines: This pumpkin template with solid lines makes a great coloring page. Not only that but your early learners can also use this template to put together their pumpkin craft.
- Dotted Lines: Practice coloring, tracing, or even cutting using this pumpkin template with dotted lines. This page is also great for younger students who may still need help putting together their pumpkin craft.
Fun Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Kids of all ages will love using this free printable template to make lots of adorable fall crafts. Use this pumpkin shape to make a variety of easy Halloween crafts. And of course, this pumpkin outline is perfect for all of your Thanksgiving crafts too. Get creative with your early learners while strengthening fine motor skills using this free printable pumpkin craft template.
Here are a few of our favorite ideas for cute paper pumpkin crafts that are perfect for your classroom or homeschool this fall!
- Pumpkin Coloring Pages: This free pumpkin craft template printable makes a great pumpkin coloring page. After all, preschool, kindergarten, and even first grade kiddos love coloring and it’s such a fun way to practice hand-eye coordination.
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice: Print the pumpkins on different colors of cardstock and then practice cutting them out to make cute pumpkin crafts in lots of fun fall colors.
- Patterned Paper Pumpkin Craft: Make orange or green paper pumpkins using scrapbooking paper. Another option is to make a torn paper pumpkin collage. It’s a quick and easy way for preschoolers to strengthen hand and finger muscles.
- Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft: Print the pumpkin outlines on white paper and then use orange or green tissue paper to decorate them. Don’t forget to add a green stem!
- Pumpkin Spin Art: We love spin art, so of course we had to make pumpkin spin art too! Just grab some white cardstock, print and cut out the pumpkin template (the dotted line pumpkin template would be perfect for this) and then use a salad to make the cutest pumpkin spin art.
Pumpkin Preschool Theme
This list of pumpkin-themed activities is perfect for your preschoolers and kindergartners this fall. If you’re looking for lots of free printables that make learning about pumpkins fun, then be sure to check out this list of pumpkin lesson plan ideas!
- Free Printable P is for Pumpkin Letter P Worksheets
- Free Printable Pumpkin Worksheets
- Free Printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets
- Free Printable Pumpkin Pie Sequencing Worksheets
Don’t forget to add a few of your favorite pumpkin-themed read-alouds to wrap up your pumpkin preschool theme!
Pumpkin Craft Printable
To get your Pumpkin Craft Printable via email, just enter your information above.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these color by number printables with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!