These Color by Number Safari Preschool Worksheets are perfect for practicing early learning skills with your preschooler during a safari unit study.
I’m so excited to share the latest adorable color by number pages with you! These Color by Number Safari Preschool Worksheets are perfect for practicing important early learning skills with your kids at home or in the classroom.
There are so many excellent skills your preschooler can practice while having fun coloring these printables. Number recognition, color identification, and fine motor skills just to name a few.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
If you have a safari-style unit study or preschool theme planned, these color by number preschool printables will be the perfect addition!
Keep reading to learn more about all the important learning skills you can help your child master with these easy no-prep printables. Plus, get some great ideas for more safari themed learning activities to enjoy.
Build important early learning skills with safari preschool worksheets
The ability to recognize numbers is essential to preschool math. Recognizing numbers helps preschool learners to build confidence and develop an early understanding of important math concepts.
By finding the numbers hidden in these safari pictures and using them to color each section, your preschoolers will be able to practice number matching and recognition while having fun and exploring critical thinking.
Then, let the learning continue as you use these color by number preschool worksheets to practice color recognition skills. Say the colors out loud as you work on these fun safari printables together to help your early learners master their colors just in time for kindergarten.
Finally, build important fine motor skills while coloring lions and other safari animals. It’s the perfect way to help your preschool learners master the tripod pencil grip and build strong finger muscles and prewriting skills for great handwriting later on.
Want more fun safari-themed learning activities to explore with your preschooler? Check out these fun ideas:
Preschool Safari Crafts
- Pasta Lion – This dried pasta art experiment is adorable and super easy. You’ll just need spiral pasta, a paper plate, paint, some googly eyes, and glue to create your own adorable lion to accompany your preschooler on safari. Start your adventure by exploring Simms Taback’s Safari Animals* book together.
- Check out 20+ Preschool Safari Crafts for even more safari themed learning fun with your kids.
- DIY Binoculars – This STEAM craft is perfect for exploring on safari with your preschool scientists! It’s the most adorable paper tube craft ever and I know your little learners will love it.
More Preschool Safari Activities to Explore
For even more safari learning fun with your preschoolers, try these exciting activities together at home or in the classroom.
- Listen to Walking in the Jungle from Super Simple Songs and follow the movements. It’s a great way to encourage movement and physical activity in your lessons. Getting kids up and moving keeps them focused, engaged, and improves cognitive skills too.
- Have a virtual safari adventure right in your living room with Africam or Explore.org. It’s the perfect way for preschool learners to explore Africa up close in your own home. Be sure to use your DIY Binoculars!
- Serve your preschoolers animal crackers for a fun safari-themed snack while they color their printable color by number safari worksheets.
Keep scrolling to get your own safari color by number pages and don’t forget to share your safari lesson plans. I love to read about your learning adventures in the comments.
Color by Number Safari Preschool Worksheets
Get your Color by Number Safari Preschool Worksheets via Teachers Pay Teachers here.
Fun and whimsical color by number worksheets for little kids.
Includes 6 color by number worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Weather & Seasons theme!
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!