Build fine motor skills, critical thinking, and even problem solving skills this season with fun color by number Easter preschool worksheets. You’re definitely not going to want to miss them!
Are you ready for Easter? I am excited to share these new Color by Number Easter Preschool Worksheets. The no prep preschool printables are the perfect way to practice early math skills in a fun Easter themed way!
There are so many benefits to using color by number printable activities with your little kids. And of course I’m all kinds of excited to share a few of them with you today.
Thanks for visiting! If you’re interested in following along with what we’re up to each week, definitely sign up via email and/or follow The Keeper of the Memories on Facebook, and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy here.
If you’re looking for a great way to practice number recognition and fine motor skills, then you’re definitely going to want to keep reading!
Color by number pages help preschoolers develop important early learning skills.
Here are some skills your preschooler can practice with color by number pages:
- Practice number recognition as they locate and identify numbers on the worksheet. This helps prepare preschoolers for kindergarten math.
- Practice color identification by locating lesser known colors needed for the page and reviewing the ones they do know.
- Build fine motor skills like proper pencil grip and strong finger muscles for pencil control.
- Build hand eye coordination skills with a fun coloring activity while learning to stay inside the lines.
- Develop early critical thinking skills while solving the “mystery” of the color-by-number worksheet.
Get excited about the Easter season with your preschoolers by adding other Easter themed learning activities to your lessons.
After you’ve enjoyed my Easter color by number worksheets, have more springtime holiday fun and practice more preschool skill building with these fun activities:
- Peep Pattern Practice: Arrange different colors of marshmallow peeps in a row. Give your preschoolers the remaining marshmallows with instructions to continue the pattern. Take turns creating new patterns and discovering which color comes next. It’s great practice for preschoolers. Understanding patterns helps prepare early learners for more complex math operations.
- Jelly Bean Sorting: Give preschoolers a few handfuls of jelly beans and cups, bowls, colored paper, or whatever you’d like to use for sorting different beans. Then, allow your little learners to separate green, red, yellow, blue, pink, purple, and black beans. For more fun, count and graph the beans when you are done. Ask preschoolers which color has the most beans? The least? Enjoy a jelly bean treat at the end!
- Easter Egg Decorating: Dyeing eggs is a fun Easter tradition, but it’s also educational! Does your preschooler know what happens when you mix red and blue? What about blue and yellow? Easter is the perfect time to find out together! Practicing color mixing is a great way to build critical thinking skills by thinking about what will happen if you mix certain colors. It’s also useful for exploring cause and effect and learning problem-solving skills.
Keep scrolling to practice important learning skills with your preschoolers using these Easter color by number worksheets.
Color by Number Easter Preschool WorksheetsGet your Color by Number Easter Preschool Worksheets via Teachers Pay Teachers here.
Bunny with Egg
Bunny with Eggs
Chick with Eggs
The color by number Easter preschool worksheets come with color answer keys as well to make checking your kiddos work quick & easy.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers and kindergartners do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
Looking for Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets? Grab the bundle here!
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Do you want to teach your little kids letters & numbers? Get the My First Alphabet Learning Notebook and the Preschool Candy Counting Notebook, a total of 51 fun, printable worksheets at a huge discount. Grab the bundle here.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our pond theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!