Color by Lowercase Letter Summer Preschool Worksheets are perfect for practicing letter identification and early reading skills with preschoolers. Get yours today!
I’m so excited to share these Color by Lowercase Letter Summer Preschool Worksheets! The awesome beach color by code worksheets are a wonderful way to explore language and literacy skills with your little kids.
These printables are great for reviewing letters at home with your kiddos this summer. Not only will they make a great car activity on your way to the beach this year, but they’re also a great way to chill out after a long day in the sun.
Thanks for visiting! If you’re interested in following along with what we’re up to each week, definitely sign up via email and/or follow The Keeper of the Memories on Facebook, and Pinterest. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy here.
Get your own color by letter summer worksheets to start practicing letter identification and early literacy skills with your preschoolers today.
Looking for more beach activities this summer? Keep reading for lots of ideas to keep your kiddos busy all summer long.
Check out these quick & easy beach and island themed activities to extend your learning this summer. Grab a color by code worksheet then explore the sand and water with one of these fun sensory activities.
- Explore cause and effect with this Alphabet Island Water Block Tower Investigation Station. It’s the perfect way to practice scientific reasoning and fine motor skills with your little learners.
- This Squeeze the Boat Activity for Toddlers & Preschoolers is a excellent for learning about problem solving and strengthening important fine motor skills. Can your little kids figure out how many squeezes are needed to move the water from one bowl to the other?
- If your kiddos enjoy digging in the sand, then they’re definitely going to love our Quick & Easy Beach Sensory Activity for Little Kids. We used gemstones and small colorful bowls to create this quick & easy beach themed sensory bin.
- Make your own waterfalls with this Waterfall Activity for Preschool Water Theme. Don’t forget to talk about what happens when you pour water on items! Your preschoolers and kindergartners will enjoy experimenting with this awesome STEAM Investigation Station.
- Use this Alphabet Island Sink or Float Investigation Station to explore important physics concepts with your preschoolers. Which objects sink and which ones float? Teach your little kids about the scientific method while answering questions just like this.
Color by Lowercase Letter Summer Preschool Worksheets
Get your Color by Letter Summer Preschool Worksheets via Teachers Pay Teachers here.
Bucket and Shovel
Sunglasses and Sunscreen
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these color by letter summer preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Island Treasure theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!