Free Printable Leaf Tracing
Strengthen fine motor skills and practice pre-writing with your early learners using this adorable Free Printable Leaf Tracing Activity. Just print and laminate for a quick and easy writing center activity that your preschoolers and kindergartners are sure to love! Grab yours today!
We love tracing activities for so many reasons and this Free Printable Leaf Tracing is obviously no exception. This leaf-themed pre-writing activity is the perfect addition to your fall writing centers.
Just print and laminate. Your little learners will have a blast tracing pre-writing strokes on these adorable fall leaf tracing cards.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Grab a set of these chunky fall leaf tracing cards for your preschoolers and kindergartners. These half-page task cards can be cut apart and laminated to make the perfect pre-writing activity for early learners.
Use a small basket to store these leaf tracing activity cards along with a few dry-erase markers in fun fall colors and let your preschoolers get to work.
You can extend this activity and encourage even more fine motor practice by adding some blank paper, a variety of different leaves, and of course crayons too.
When your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners are finished practicing their pre-writing skills with these adorable leaf tracing task cards, they can explore making crayon leaf rubbings too.
Keep reading to get your free printable leaf tracing activity!
Preschool Leaf Theme
Looking for engaging and hands-on leaf-themed activities? These fun and engaging leaf printables and activities are perfect for all of your fall lesson plans. Be sure to check them out!
- Practice cutting with your preschoolers and kindergartners while strengthening fine motor skills using these Free Printable Fall Cutting Worksheets.
- Grab these adorable cutting and coloring Free Printable Leaf Worksheets to practice fine motor skills with your preschoolers
- Get creative in a fun, fall-themed way with this quick and easy Changing Leaves Fall Process Art.
- Explore art with your early learners this autumn using these Fall Leaves Drawing for Kids printables. Drawing worksheets for kids are perfect for helping kids learn to express themselves through art while building confidence.
- Practice the letter L sound with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these adorable no-prep printable Leaf Letter L Worksheets.
- Encourage your little kids to explore mixing and measuring while practicing fine motor skills using this Autumn Sensory Bin.
And of course, don’t forget to add a few fun leaf-themed read-alouds to your preschool fall theme!
To get your Free Printable Leaf Tracing Activity via email, just enter your information above.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable fall activities with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!