These 5 free Leaf Template printables are perfect for all of your fall-themed leaf crafts and activities! Download and print one or all of them for lots of creative fall-themed fun! Grab yours today!
I’m super excited to share these adorable Free Printable Leaf Templates. There are a total of five different leaf shapes that your little learners can color, cut out, and even use for crafts.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Choose from maple leaves, oak leaves, and more! These simple leaf shapes are perfect for all of your fall-themed crafts and activities this season. Simple leaf template printables are great to use with kids of all ages in your classroom or homeschool.
Keep reading for lots of ideas to use these free printable leaf outlines!
Leaf Craft Ideas
If you’re looking for ideas for fun leaf crafts, then look no further! These adorable free printable fall leaves are perfect for lots of fun crafts this season.
- Decoration – Create beautiful leaf decorations with these free printables. Print on a thick piece of paper, for example, cardstock, and then use paint or ink to decorate your fall leaves.
- Leaf Bunting Banners – Take your fall decorating a step further by creating a beautiful fall banner.
- Fall Leaf Wreath – Cut out and decorate lots of small leaves and then use them to put together an adorable fall leaf wreath. Don’t forget to add some ribbon in lots of fun fall colors.
Free Coloring Pages
There are so many creative ways to use these free printable leaf templates, but one quick and easy idea is to use them as leaf coloring pages for your little learners.
Your preschool and kindergarten-aged kiddos will have a blast using crayons, colored pencils, or even markers to color these adorable free printable leaves while practicing fine motor skills at the same time.
Fall Leaf Templates
There are so many wonderful ways to encourage creativity using these fall-themed free templates. Here are a few of our favorite ideas that are perfect for your classroom or homeschool this season.
- Leaf Patterns – Trace and cut out leaves in various shapes using construction paper and then create leaf patterns. It’s a quick and easy way to practice important early math skills in a fun and meaningful way.
- Printable Stencils – Print out the leaf templates in different sizes on thick cardstock and then cut them out for some fun fall process art.
To get your Free Printable Leaf Templates via email, just enter your information above.
There are five printable leaf templates included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable templates with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!