There are lots of engaging and hands-on ways to learn about jellyfish and this Free Printable Jellyfish Template is a great way to get started. Use it to add lots of fun J is for Jellyfish crafts to your next ocean preschool theme. Grab your free printable template today!
I’m super excited to share this adorable jellyfish template printable with you today. We love the ocean and it’s definitely one of our favorite summer preschool themes.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
It’s no secret that kids are all about crafts and this cute jellyfish template is definitely no exception. If you’re looking for a quick and easy ocean-themed art project, then look no further. Get creative with your early learners using this easy DIY jellyfish craft.
Continue scrolling for lots of fun jellyfish craft ideas that your preschoolers and kindergartners are sure to love!
This free jellyfish template is perfect for exploring lots of different art techniques while also strengthening fine motor skills in your classroom or homeschool this summer.
- Print this jellyfish template and use it as a coloring page for your J is for Jellyfish letter of the week lesson plans.
- You can use this jellyfish template to make jellyfish resist art. It’s quick and easy! Just doodle on the template using white crayons and then brush over it with watercolors.
- Trace the jellyfish craft template on cardstock, cut it out, and then use colored yarn to make the jellyfish’s tentacles.
- Make your own mixed media art featuring a jellyfish swimming in the ocean. Grab your finished jellyfish template, cut it out, and then glue it on your Ocean Salt Painting for Kids to create a fun ocean-themed mixed media craft.
- Color the jellyfish template with markers, cut it out, and then use a craft stick to make a paper jellyfish craft puppet.
- Encourage your early learners to practice their pincer grasp using eyedroppers and watery paint to create amazing jellyfish drip paintings while exploring color mixing at the same time.
Put together an entire jellyfish lesson plan that’s perfect for early learning using these printables and activities.
- Practice counting, number recognition, and fine motor skills with this Free Printable Jellyfish Activity for Preschoolers. These adorable jellyfish clip cards are the perfect addition to your summer math center.
- Check out this adorable letter J is for Jellyfish Zoo Craft! It’s a quick and easy ocean craft using things you probably already have around the house including paper plates, strips of ribbon, and buttons or googly eyes.
- These Ocean Cut and Paste Worksheets are perfect for strengthening fine motor skills with your early learners this summer. Use scissors to cut out each of the jellyfish pictures and then paste them in order from smallest to largest.
Keep reading to get your free printable jellyfish template that’s perfect for all of your summer craft activities!
Ocean Animal Crafts
Use these free printable templates to make an adorable ocean-themed bulletin board. You can print these ocean animals on cardstock or even trace them on construction paper to make a fun under the sea craft display.
Free templates like these ones are perfect for encouraging creativity while also having lots of ocean fun with your little learners this summer.
Don’t forget to add a few of your favorite ocean-themed read-alouds to create the perfect ocean unit study!
To get your Free Printable Jellyfish Template via email, just enter your information above.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using this free printable template with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating it with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!