These adorable cutting and coloring Free Printable Pumpkin Worksheets are perfect for practicing fine motor skills with your preschoolers. Get your preschool worksheets today!
I’m seriously excited to share these adorable Free Printable Leaf Worksheets with you today! My preschooler loves cutting and coloring and these free pumpkin worksheets are perfect for practicing lots of important early learning skills in the process.
Free printable pumpkin activities are a fun way for preschool and kindergarten learners to practice math and literacy skills. Not only that but these engaging and hands-on printables are a great way for young learners to strengthen hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Preschool and kindergarten-aged learners love themed math and literacy activities and these free printable pumpkin worksheets are no exception.
Keep scrolling for lots of wonderful ideas for using these pumpkin-themed free printables for your classroom or homeschool lessons this October!
Free Pumpkin Printables
There are three free printable pumpkin worksheets included. You’ll receive a pumpkin symmetry activity, pumpkin color by number, and a pumpkin life cycle cut and paste worksheet.
- Pumpkin Symmetry – Finish the pumpkin. Color the picture. Explore the concept of symmetry with this cute no-prep printable activity.
- Pumpkin Color by Number – Color the picture according to the code. Practice number recognition, color words, and so much more with this adorable no-prep printable fall activity.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle – Cut out the pictures and then paste them in the correct order. This printable activity is perfect for exploring the life cycle of a pumpkin.
Put together the perfect pumpkin theme for your early learning using these engaging and hands-on pumpkin-themed educational activities. Just add a fun pumpkin sensory bin and a few pumpkin-themed read-alouds!
Pumpkin Activities for Preschoolers
Pumpkins are such a fun way to celebrate fall and Halloween. Here at The Keeper of the Memories, we love pumpkins! Over the years, we’ve shared lots of pumpkin activities that are perfect for your preschoolers and kindergartners. Here are a few of our favorites to get you started:
- These Counting Pumpkin Seeds Halloween Worksheets for Preschool are a wonderful way to practice counting and number recognition with your little learners.
- Practice addition and subtraction with your kids using these Free Printable Pumpkin Math Worksheets. These no-prep printable pumpkin addition worksheets and pumpkin subtraction worksheets are perfect for building important early math skills with your kids this fall.
- Pumpkin Painting for Kids is perfect for getting creative and practicing fine motor skills with your kids this Fall!
- These Counting Pumpkin Seeds Halloween Numbers Printable Clip Cards are a wonderful way to practice counting and number recognition with your little learners.
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Sequencing Halloween Worksheets for Preschoolers are a great way to encourage fine motor skills.
- Check out this awesome free printable Pumpkin Template for your little kids! You’ll find a few quick & easy Halloween craft ideas too!
- These Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets are a great way to teach your kids all about the life cycle of pumpkins. Learn more about sequencing and nature with your little kids using this free pumpkin life cycle worksheet pack.
- Free Printable Tracing Halloween Preschool Worksheets are perfect for practicing prewriting and early handwriting skills with your preschoolers this Halloween. Grab your pumpkin tracing worksheets today!
It’s quick and easy to put together the perfect pumpkin theme for your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten learners using these printables and activities. Give your students the opportunity to get lots of fun practice with important early learning skills this fall.
Keep reading to get your free printable pumpkin worksheets today!
To get your Free Printable Pumpkin Worksheets via email, just enter your information above.
There are three pumpkin worksheets included in this pack.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these fall preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!