Practice math and reasoning skills with these Free Printable Halloween Symmetry Worksheets. Your preschool and kindergarten learners are sure to love the adorable monster clip art. Don’t forget to add these free printable symmetry worksheets to your next Halloween preschool theme. Grab your free printable preschool worksheets today!
I’m so excited to share these Free Printable Halloween Symmetry Worksheets with you today! I just can’t get over the adorable monster-themed Halloween clip art. Your little learners are sure to love them!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
These printable symmetry worksheets are perfect for having some monster-themed Halloween fun with your preschoolers this October. These no-prep symmetry printables include lots of cute monsters for your little learners to draw and color.
Your preschoolers and kindergartners can practice symmetry in a few different ways with these differentiated symmetry worksheets. Each monster design includes two separate printable symmetry activities.
Children can choose between tracing the other half of the monster design or drawing it themselves. Either way, they’re getting lots of extra practice with fine motor skills.
Use these free printable symmetry worksheets at other times of the year too! The possibilities are endless! Keep reading for even more ideas for practicing symmetry with these Free Printable Halloween Symmetry printables.
Halloween Symmetry Activities
Preschoolers learn best through play. Are you looking for even more Halloween symmetry activities for your little learners? Don’t forget to add these fun lesson plan ideas to your Halloween preschool theme this Fall!
- Put together an adorable monster-themed invitation to create and make three-dimensional monster art. We typically use play dough for these types of activities along with basic craft supplies: pompoms, wiggle eyes, pipe cleaners, etc. Encourage your preschoolers and kindergartners to make symmetrical monsters of their own.
- Laminate your monster symmetry printables and include dry erase markers. Your little learners can draw cute monsters over and over again. These free printable preschool worksheets would be a wonderful addition to your Halloween art or writing center.
- Make loose parts symmetry monsters. Do you have a loose parts center in your classroom or homeschool? Loose parts are so perfect for encouraging creative thinking and problem-solving skills. Grab everyday objects and let your kiddos’ imaginations run wild. This would be a great Halloween STEAM station for older kiddos too.
- Paint life-size symmetry monsters! Grab some white paper rolls and painting supplies and get busy making huge monsters. Include some additional craft supplies to make monster collage art. You could easily add buttons, craft sticks, or even ribbon and twine.
I hope you’ll consider incorporating some hands-on monster STEAM activities along with these free printable symmetry worksheets!
Halloween Preschool Theme
Put together an engaging and hands-on Halloween preschool theme this October with these quick and easy Halloween-themed printables and activities. Your little learners are sure to love counting, comparing, and crafting with pumpkins, spiders, and of course monsters.
- Practice counting with these Free Printable Counting Pumpkin Seeds Halloween Numbers Printable.
- This Halloween Sensory Bin is perfect for making spooky potions with your little kids this Halloween season.
- Make lots of fun Halloween crafts and activities with this Free Printable Pumpkin Template.
- Practice counting from 1-5 with these Free Printable Monster Counting Halloween Preschool Worksheets.
- These Free Printable Comparing Monsters Halloween Preschool Worksheets make counting and comparing fun.
Don’t forget to add some spooky read alouds to your Halloween thematic study! After all, reading is one of the most important things you can do with your preschoolers and kindergartners.
Free Printable Halloween Symmetry
There are five monster symmetry designs included with these Free Printable Halloween Symmetry.
Get your free printable Halloween worksheets today!
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our EcoVenture theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!