Practice visual discrimination with your preschoolers and kindergartners this Fall using these Free Printable Fall Same and Different Worksheets. Your little kids will love learning with these engaging and hands-on preschool worksheets. Grab yours today!
I’m so excited to share these Free Printable Fall Same and Different Worksheets with you today. These no-prep preschool worksheets are perfect for exploring similarities and differences in a fun, Fall-themed way!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
These same and different worksheets include two different types of activities. First, your preschoolers will practice coloring the two items in each set that are the same.
After that, they can work on identifying which item is different. I’ve included two pages of each activity, so you’ll receive a total of four preschool same and different printables.
Visual discrimination basically just means that your little learners can identify similarities and differences between objects, which is a really important skill as your children begin learning to read and write.
After all, we need to be able to identify similar-looking letters, for example, b and d or p and q. These letters can sometimes be tricky for preschoolers and kindergartners to distinguish because they look so similar.
Keep scrolling for even more fun Fall-themed printables and activities that are perfect for you preschool-aged learners.
Fall Preschool Theme
I can’t believe that Autumn is just around the corner! And of course, with Fall comes lots of preschool learning fun!
Play-based learning really is so important for little kids and today I’m sharing a few of my favorite hands-on preschool activities for your Fall lesson plans.
- Get creative while practicing fine motor skills with your little learners using this Changing Leaves Fall Process Art.
- This Fall Sensory Bin for Preschoolers is the perfect opportunity to explore dramatic play with your preschoolers this Autumn.
- Work on cutting skills with these Free Printable Fall Cut and Paste Worksheets. Your preschoolers will love cutting and pasting the adorable pumpkin clip art.
- Incorporate nature journaling into your Autumn lesson plans with this Free Printable Fall Nature Journaling for Kids activity.
- These Free Printable Fall Drawing Worksheets are a great way to practice fine motor skills while learning how to draw with your preschoolers and kindergartners.
Fall Same and Different Worksheets
There are four Fall Same and Different Worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Fall preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Fables & Folktales theme!