These Free Printable Fall Drawing Worksheets are perfect for practicing important fine motor skills while learning about Fall. Grab your drawing for kids printables today!
Learn to draw with your little kids using these no-prep printable Fall drawing for kids worksheets. Each page includes step-by-step pictures to draw adorable Fall-themed items.
From turkeys to scarecrows to acorns, these Fall directed drawing printables are a great addition to your preschool and kindergarten lesson plans.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Drawing worksheets for kids are great for practicing lots of important skills. Give your little learners a confidence boost while practicing fine motor skills with these free directed drawing printables.
Fall drawings are lots of fun. After your children have practiced their drawing skills with these directed drawing fall printables, don’t forget to have them paint their masterpieces.
This is a wonderful opportunity to explore lots of fun materials and mediums. Let your little learners experiment with watercolor pencils, oil pastels, or even tempera paint sticks. The possibilities are endless with these directed drawing for kids worksheets.
After all, it’s no surprise why we love drawing printables so much. Directed drawing is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners to practice fine motor skills. You can also use these Fall directed drawing worksheets for older kiddos to practice their creative writing skills.
Fall Preschool Theme
Can you believe that Fall is just around the corner? In addition to this Fall Drawing for Kids, here are lots of other ideas from The Keeper of the Memories for your Fall thematic study:
- Encourage your little kids to use their creativity and imagination to put together a fun dramatic play experience with this Fall Sensory Bin while practicing important early learning skills.
- These Fall Leaves Drawing for Kids printables are perfect for exploring art together this Autumn.
- This school year, think about starting a nature journal with your kids! Fall Nature journaling for Kids is a fun way to explore the natural world with kids in a more intentional way.
- Encourage fine motor skills with this quick and easy Changing Leaves Fall Process Art.
- These Free Printable Fall Tracing Preschool Worksheets are an excellent way to practice pencil grip and pre-writing skills with preschool learners.
Of course, don’t forget to add even more engaging and hands-on Fall learning fun by playing outside with your preschoolers and kindergartners. Try making Fall-themed nature art, putting together a fun scavenger hunt, or even just playing in a big pile of leaves.
Either way, your children are sure to have a blast with these printables and activities while learning all about Fall!
There are five fall drawing printables included with this Free Printable Fall Drawing.
Get your free printable fall drawing for kids worksheets today!
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Fables & Folktales theme!