Welcome to week 6 of Creative Space Bootcamp. This week, we’re focusing on art journals + ephemera.
I am seriously all kinds of excited about it. There’s nothing I love more than art journaling. It’s just kinda my thing.
Your assignment for this week is to organize all of your art journals + ephemera.
If you’re looking for the corresponding posts from the 52 Weeks to an Organized Workspace challenge, here are the links.
Art Journals & Ephemera
If you haven’t already found it, there’s a video included in the Bits & Pieces post.
As far as how I organized my art journals + ephemera, there are lots of pics included in the posts I linked and there’s really no point in reinventing the wheel. Besides, not much has really changed.
Here’s what my creative space to-do list looks like after week 6.
My Creative Space To-Do List
Planning Your Creative Space
Do a quick rearrange and reorganize of the little guy’s space Organize all of the little guy’s books Move the sensory toys and the other children’s table out onto the deck
- Clean off all of my workspaces
Paper + Projects
Sort through the little guy’s toys Decide how I want to organize patterned paper Organize my wire rack Take a few minutes and check out the scrap situation
Sort through each of the pink and black baskets full of embellishments Find a permanent home for all of my washi tape Do a quick once-over of my small embellishment jars
Tools + Supplies
Sort through everything that’s in the wooden organizer on my desk
- Organize all of the photos on my hard drive.
Pocket Pages + Planners
Find a permanent home for my Project Life tray Organize all of my Project Life core kits
Art Journals + Ephemera
- Go through everything that’s in the cube storage unit
Sort through the little guy’s art work and decide what to keep for his portfolio Organize my bible journaling cart
Mixed Media + Supplies
- Sort through each of the pink and black baskets that are full of art supplies
- Reorganize all of my spray inks and make sure they all work
- Sort through Copics and mixed media + art journaling supplies that are on my workspace
- Wipe off masks and templates and check binder rings
Ideas + Inspiration
- Do a quick once-over of my personal Pinterest boards
All Things Digital
- Organize digital photos on my laptop
- Clean camera equipment
- Make sure that all photos are backed up
Jewelry Making + Metal Stamping
- Organize beads into clear screw-top containers
Sewing, Quilting, & Yarn
- Sort through sewing cart
- Wipe off sewing machine
Wrapping Things Up
- Decide whether or not to get rugs for this space
- Sand and paint the table and chairs
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories + how to get your free printable workbook. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!
Thanks so much for visiting. See ya next week!