Welcome to week 5 of Creative Space Bootcamp. This week, it’s all about pocket pages + planners.
Hopefully, it’ll be relatively painless for y’all. I know it will be for me. While I have quite a few Project Life kits, most of them are still in the original boxes. That’s one way to keep them organized, right?
Your assignment for this week is to organize all of your pocket pages + planners.
If you’re looking for the corresponding posts from the 52 Weeks to an Organized Workspace challenge, here are the links.
Pockets & Planners
I’m sure most of us are still organizing photos. Sadly, I could probably make it a 40-hour work week and still not be finished. I guess that’s kinda what happens when you’re a creative mama.
As far as everything else, most of it is organized in various baskets and bins. Albums and sheet protectors are on the black wire racks. And photos, negatives, memorabilia, and ephemera are all organized in either photo boxes or Iris cases.
Really it’s the digital photos that are a huge disaster because we’ve had a few laptop-related catastrophes in the last couple of years.
Here’s to hoping that I can get a grip on everything before baby girl’s arrival next month. You know, because more little kids means exponentially more digital photos. Lol…
Here’s what my creative space to-do list looks like after week 5.
My Creative Space To-Do List
Planning Your Creative Space
Do a quick rearrange and reorganize of the little guy’s space Organize all of the little guy’s books Move the sensory toys and the other children’s table out onto the deck
- Clean off all of my workspaces
Paper + Projects
Sort through the little guy’s toys Decide how I want to organize patterned paper Organize my wire rack Take a few minutes and check out the scrap situation
Sort through each of the pink and black baskets full of embellishments Find a permanent home for all of my washi tape Do a quick once-over of my small embellishment jars
Tools + Supplies
Sort through everything that’s in the wooden organizer on my desk
- Organize all of the photos on my hard drive.
Pocket Pages + Planners
- Find a permanent home for my Project Life tray
- Organize all of my Project Life core kits
Art Journals + Ephemera
- Go through everything that’s in the cube storage unit
- Sort through the little guy’s art work and decide what to keep for his portfolio
Mixed Media + Supplies
- Sort through each of the pink and black baskets that are full of art supplies
- Reorganize all of my spray inks and make sure they all work
- Sort through Copics and mixed media + art journaling supplies that are on my workspace
- Wipe off masks and templates and check binder rings
Ideas + Inspiration
- Do a quick once-over of my personal Pinterest boards
All Things Digital
- Organize digital photos on my laptop
- Clean camera equipment
- Make sure that all photos are backed up
Jewelry Making + Metal Stamping
- Organize beads into clear screw-top containers
Sewing, Quilting, & Yarn
- Sort through sewing cart
- Wipe off sewing machine
Wrapping Things Up
- Decide whether or not to get rugs for this space
- Sand and paint the table and chairs
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories + how to get your free printable workbook. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!
Thanks so much for visiting. See ya next week!