These Free Printable Comparing Penguins Winter Preschool Worksheets are perfect for learning about measuring with your preschoolers and kindergartners this winter. Grab your free printable preschool worksheets today!
I’m so excited to share these Free Printable Comparing Penguins Winter Preschool Worksheets with you today! Your little learners will love comparing these adorable penguins while practicing important measuring skills.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Measuring is kind of a big deal in everyday life. I don’t think a day goes by that we don’t use rulers and scales, measuring cups, or some other standard measurement tools.
Putting things in order by size or quantity is a wonderful way to introduce the concept of measuring. Little kids start to become familiar with the idea of things being more or less.
We can put items in order by size, height, or even quantity with these free printable winter preschool worksheets.
Measuring Activities for Preschool
We use measuring skills to prepare food, when we’re estimating, and of course to tell time. It really is amazing to think about how many everyday tasks require us to measure in some way.
These free printable preschool worksheets are a great way to introduce measuring concepts to little learners in an engaging and hands-on way. Each page features adorable penguin clip art to make learning fun. And let’s not forget that cutting and pasting means strengthening fine motor skills too.
There are three measuring activities included with these Free Printable Comparing Penguins Winter Preschool Worksheets:
- Shortest to Tallest – This winter preschool worksheet asks your preschool learners to cut out the penguins and paste them in order from shortest to tallest.
- Least to Most – This no-prep printable asks your preschoolers and kindergartners to cut out the penguins and paste them in order from least to most.
- Smallest to Largest – This free printable worksheet asks your little learners to cut out the penguins and paste them in order from smallest to largest.
Keep scrolling to get your Free Printable Comparing Penguins Winter Preschool Worksheets!
Winter Preschool Theme Printables & Activities
Put together the perfect winter preschool theme with these wonderful winter preschool theme printables and activities from The Keeper of the Memories!
- Explore important early math skills with these Color by Number Winter Preschool Worksheets. These no-prep printables are a great way to practice counting and number recognition with your little learners.
- These Free Printable Tracing Winter Preschool Worksheets are so much fun! Trace adorable penguins while practicing pre-writing strokes and of course don’t forget to color your penguins too!
- Get creative (and of course messy too) with this Icicle Painting for Kids and/or Snowstorm Winter Process Art. I can’t say enough good things about process art for preschool and kindergarten learners.
- Learn about freezing and melting with this Frozen Objects Winter Preschool Activity. Not only does it make a great sensory experience, but it’s also a fun way to teach basic science concepts.
Comparing Penguins Winter Preschool Worksheets
There are three Comparing Penguins Winter Preschool Worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable winter preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our dinosaur theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!