Color by Number St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Worksheets are perfect for celebrating with little kids. Your preschoolers and kindergartners will love practicing number recognition and fine motor skills while they color these cute printable worksheets! Get yours today!
I can’t wait to share these new Color by Number St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Worksheets with you. St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday! I love it because it’s so magical.
Shamrocks, leprechauns, and rainbows aside, St. Pat’s brings everyone together for a day. Whether or not you’re Irish, celebrating fun Irish traditions with children is a great way to build unity and tolerance while teaching little kids about different cultures.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
If you’re interested in celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with your preschoolers & kindergartners, then definitely keep reading for lots of quick & easy ideas for crafts & activities to go along with these no prep printable color by code preschool worksheets.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Little Kids
You can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by cooking an Irish meal, setting a trap for a leprechaun, or wearing your favorite green shirt, and coloring these no prep printable pages with your children.
Coloring is a great way to encourage mindfulness by building focus skills. Color by number pages are also perfect for preschoolers because they boost number recognition and help early learners practice fine motor skills they’ll need for handwriting later.
Need more fun St. Patrick’s Day activities? Here are some fun ideas your preschoolers will have a ball with.
St. Patrick’s Day Lesson Plan Ideas
- Literature: Host leprechaun storytime! Gather all your little leprechauns on the floor for storytime. One favorite of ours is The Story of Saint Patrick’s Day* by Patricia A. Pingry. It’s a board book, so it’s a great option for exploring with tiny hands.
- Math: Practice counting with pots of gold. You can use yellow construction paper circles in cups for your coins and pots, or get some chocolate “gold” coins for a special treat the children can enjoy when they’re done. Have cups labeled 1 to 10 and have children distribute the proper number of coins into each “pot of gold.” With more advanced learners, put simple addition problems (1+3, for example) on the outside of the cup and have the child place the correct number of coins inside.
- Art: Learn about rainbows. Check out this cool rainbow art activity to teach your preschool learners all about rainbows through art. Discuss color order, primary vs. secondary colors, and color mixing with more advanced learners. You could also make a fun rainbow collage from paper scraps.
- Music: Use songs to teach preschool skills. Sing a song with your preschoolers. Songs are a great way to help children remember important things and like color by number pages, they’re a lot of fun! My children are particularly fond of G-R-E-E-N St. Patrick’s Day by The Kiboomers.
- STEM: Build a leprechaun trap! Read How to Catch a Leprechaun* by Adam Wallace. After the giggles are done, build your own leprechaun traps from recycled materials like tissue boxes, paper towel tubes, and rubber bands. Children will have fun designing and building traps designed to catch their very own crafty leprechauns.
Keep scrolling to get your very own copy of these magical Color by Number St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Worksheets.
Color by Number St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Worksheets
Get your Color by Number St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Worksheets via Teachers Pay Teachers here.
Includes 8 bright and colorful St. Patrick’s Day worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners!
Fun and whimsical color by number printable activities for little kids. These would be perfect for your math center or even holiday-themed morning work! Great for practicing number recognition as well as encouraging fine motor skills.
Rainbow & Pot of Gold
Irish Flag & Pot of Gold
Clover & Horseshoe
Hat with Clover
I hope you love using it with your little kids as much as I loved creating it with mine!
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to check back if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to next week with our pond theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!