This Free Printable Christmas Tree Template is perfect for all of your Christmas crafts and activities! Christmas crafts are the perfect way to wrap up your preschool holiday themes. Grab your free printable template today!
I’m so excited to share this adorable Free Printable Christmas Tree Template with you today! We love making lots of engaging and hands-on Christmas crafts and free template printables like this one make it quick and easy to do exactly that.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Simple paper craft activities like this Christmas tree template are perfect for strengthening fine motor skills. Your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners can color and cut out this adorable Christmas tree template to make lots of quick and easy Christmas crafts.
You can use this pine tree template outline for holiday-themed bulletin boards or even Christmas decor in your classroom or homeschool. Early learners can use crayons, markers, glitter and glue, or a variety of other materials and mediums to decorate their very own pine tree paper crafts.
Keep reading for lots of ideas for using this free printable template This winter!
Free Coloring Pages
The possibilities for creativity are endless with this free printable Christmas tree template. One quick and easy way idea is to use them as Christmas tree coloring pages for your preschoolers and kindergartners.
Your little learners will have a wonderful time decorating their Christmas tree paper crafts using crayons, colored pencils, or even markers. And of course, these free Christmas template printables are perfect for practicing fine motor skills at the same time.
Christmas Tree Craft Ideas
If you’re looking for engaging and hands-on ideas for using this adorable free printable holiday template, then look no further. Pine trees are perfect for both Christmas and winter-themed crafts and activities. Check out these fun pine tree craft ideas:
- Practice scissor skills by encouraging each child to cut out their free printable pine tree template.
- Create designs on blank printable ornaments using watercolors and then sprinkle on salt for a quick and easy salt resist process art activity with a fun winter twist.
- Young learners can create Christmas tree collages using tissue paper, pompoms, sequins, etc.
- Encourage your children to practice their cutting and/or tearing skills by covering their pine tree template using green patterned paper to create a fun pine tree craft.
- Grab my Pine Tree Life Cycle Worksheets to explore nature in a fun and meaningful way this holiday season.
- Students can create designs using glue and then sprinkle on glitter for sparkly ornament crafts.
- Preschoolers and kindergartners can make snow-covered pine trees. Simply print this template outline on green cardstock, cut it out, and then use white paint for snow.
Don’t forget to include a loop of ribbon so that your little learners can hang up their adorable handmade Christmas tree paper crafts.
Christmas Tree Template
To get your Free Printable Christmas Tree Template via email, just enter your information above.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using this free printable template with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating it with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!