Encourage fine motor and early writing skills with your preschoolers using these Christmas Tracing Pre-Writing Activity Cards. Trace adorable Christmas tree clip art while practicing pre-writing strokes. Grab your free printable preschool worksheets today!
I’m so excited to share this Christmas Tracing Pre-Writing Activity with you today. It’s perfect for your homeschool or classroom this holiday season. Just download, print, and laminate for a fun and hands-on way to practice early handwriting skills.
Your little kids will have a blast practicing pre-writing skills with these fun and engaging Christmas tracing activity cards.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Christmas is the most magical time of the year. And let’s not forget to share some holiday cheer with these hands-on Christmas Tracing activity cards.
Christmas Fine Motor Activities
Practice the fine motor skills necessary to eventually be able to successfully write letters and numbers with this Christmas Tracing Pre-Writing Activity.
Print the Christmas tracing activity cards then cut out and laminate each one. Toss them into a container in your writing center along with a few red and green dry erase markers and let your little kids have a wonderful time practicing important pre-writing strokes.
I love having slightly different patterns on each of these Christmas tree tracing cards, which means having the opportunity to practice a variety of different handwriting strokes. There is no limit to the fun activities that you can do using these Christmas tracing activity cards.
This is such a fun and engaging activity that your preschoolers and kindergartners will keep coming back to over and over again. If you’re looking for more practice with tracing Christmas trees, then definitely check out these Free Printable Pre-Writing Christmas Preschool Worksheets.
Christmas Preschool Theme
It’s quick and easy to put together a festive Christmas preschool theme using the resources that we’ve created here at The Keeper of the Memories. You’ll find lots of math, literacy, sensory, and even art and craft ideas to keep your kiddos busy for the entire holiday season.
- Make this adorable A is for Angel Door Hanger Christmas Bible Craft with your little kids. This Christmas handprint craft is a beautiful keepsake that you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Encourage creative thinking, problem-solving, and of course fine motor skills with these Free Printable Measuring Christmas Trees Math Christmas Worksheets.
- These Free Printable Reindeer Ten Frame Kindergarten Worksheets are wonderful for practicing counting and number sense with your preschool and kindergarten learners.
- Grab a few things from the dollar store and put together this Quick & Easy $5 Christmas Sensory Activity for Little Kids.
- Check out these Free Printable Christmas Ornaments Christmas Preschool Worksheets for lots of practice distinguishing between letters and numbers this holiday season.
Keep scrolling to get your Christmas tracing activity cards today!
Free Printable Christmas Tracing Activity Cards
There are five Christmas tree activity cards included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these Free Printable Christmas Tracing activity cards with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our winter theme!