Encourage creativity and fine motor skills while having a blast this December with these Free Printable Christmas Tracing Worksheets. Your early learners will have a wonderful time tracing and coloring these adorable Christmas coloring pages. Get your no-prep printable preschool worksheets today!
I’m so excited to share these adorable Christmas Tracing Worksheets with you today. Tracing and coloring is a wonderful way to practice important fine motor skills and tracing holiday-themed images gives your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners lots of practice with drawing too.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Trace a stocking, wreath, and so much more while practicing important pre-writing and fine motor skills in your classroom or homeschool this December.
Make learning fun with these Christmas theme printable activities. These tracing pages make a fun reusable activity too! Just print and laminate or use dry-erase pockets. Your preschoolers and kindergartners can use dry-erase markers to trace the dotted lines over and over again for lots of Christmas-themed tracing practice.
Another fun idea is to grab a few glitter pens and make adorable Christmas tracing art that’s perfect for all of your December bulletin boards. Your students can practice tracing the images with sparkly glue and then sprinkling glitter on top or even using glitter glue to make festive holiday decorations.
Young children can use a pencil, marker, or even crayons to trace and color the Christmas pictures on these free preschool worksheets.
Keep reading to get your free printable Christmas worksheets!
Christmas Activities for Preschoolers
You can put together an entire Christmas preschool theme quickly and easily using these engaging and hands-on printables and activities. They’re perfect for practicing math, literacy, and fine motor skills with your little learners this December and also a great way to get your kids excited about the holiday season.
- These Free Printable Christmas Cutting Worksheets are perfect for practicing fine motor and scissor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners.
- If you’re looking for a fun way to build important fine motor and drawing skills with your kindergarten students this holiday season, then be sure to grab these fun and engaging Christmas Drawing for Kids worksheets.
- Free Printable Pine Tree Life Cycle Worksheets are a wonderful way to explore nature and life cycles this Christmas season with your little learners.
- Practice visual discrimination, problem-solving, and fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these Free Printable Christmas Cut and Paste Worksheets.
- This Pinecone Painting for Kids is the perfect process art experience for encouraging creative thinking, problem-solving, and fine motor skills this holiday season.
Be sure to include at least a few of your favorite Christmas-themed read-alouds to wrap things up. Reading is the perfect way to spend quality time with your early learners this December.
Christmas Tracing Worksheets
There are five Christmas Tracing Worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!