Practice sight words with your preschool and kindergarten students using these Free Printable Christmas Sight Words Worksheets. Get your no-prep printable kindergarten worksheets today!
I’m so excited to share these adorable Christmas Sight Words Worksheets with you. We love coloring worksheets and these Christmas color by sight word activities are obviously no exception.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Teach your little learners to read and recognize high-frequency words while also practicing fine motor skills with these adorable no-prep printable Christmas Sight Words Worksheets.
Coloring is a great way to practice hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, and it’s also lots of fun. Your preschoolers and kindergartners will have a blast coloring these cute Christmas mystery pictures this December.
The pictures included are Santa, a Christmas tree, and presents. If you missed them, be sure to grab the Free Printable Christmas Color by Number Worksheets too for even more holiday-themed coloring fun.
These Christmas sight word activities are perfect for your holiday literacy centers. You can use them for morning work, early finishers, or even small groups. Either way, sight word coloring worksheets like these make learning fun this holiday season.
Keep reading to get your free printable Christmas sight word worksheets today!
Christmas Activities for Kindergartners
Here at The Keeper of the Memories, we love the Christmas season! We always have such a wonderful time exploring lots of different Christmas themes and topics with a variety of engaging and hands-on activities.
If you love Christmas as much as we do, then definitely check out these fun Christmas printables and activities that are perfect for practicing important early learning skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners this December.
- Practice fine motor and scissor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners this holiday season using these Free Printable Christmas Cutting Worksheets.
- If you’re looking for a fun way to build important fine motor and drawing skills with your kindergarten students this holiday season, then be sure to grab these engaging and hands-on Christmas Drawing for Kids worksheets.
- These Free Printable Pine Tree Life Cycle Worksheets are perfect for exploring nature and life cycles this Christmas season with your little learners.
- Practice important early learning skills such as visual discrimination, problem-solving, and fine motor skills using these Free Printable Christmas Cut and Paste Worksheets.
- Encourage creative thinking, problem-solving, and fine motor skills this holiday season using this Pinecone Painting for Kids. It’s the perfect Christmas-themed process art activity.
And of course, don’t forget to add a few of your favorite Christmas-themed read-alouds too!
Christmas Sight Words
There are three Christmas Sight Words Worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas kindergarten worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!