Practice shape recognition and fine motor skills using this adorable Christmas-themed Free Printable Christmas Shapes Activity. Get yours today!
I’m super excited to share this cute Christmas tree math center activity with you today! It’s perfect for your early learners this holiday season. After all, preschoolers and kindergartners learn best through play and these engaging and hands-on shape puzzles are obviously no exception.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
This fun low-prep center activity is a great addition to your December preschool lesson plans. Young learners will have a blast identifying shapes while practicing pre-writing and fine motor skills at the same.
Not only is this Christmas shapes activity perfect for your classroom or homeschool this holiday season, but it’s also a wonderful hands-on way to learn about shapes and matching with your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners.
These Christmas shape puzzles are quick and easy to print, cut out, and laminate for a fun and engaging activity that your little learners will want to do over and over again this December.
Remember to include a few dry-erase markers in festive holiday colors so that your students can practice tracing the shapes too.
Keep reading to get your own free Christmas tree shape puzzles!
Christmas Tree Theme
If you’re looking for Christmas Tree theme printables and activities for preschoolers and kindergartners, then you’re definitely in the right place. Check out these favorites that are perfect for practicing lots of important math, literacy, and of course fine motor skills this holiday season.
- Practice number sense skills with this Free Printable Christmas Number Matching Activity.
- These Free Printable Pine Tree Life Cycle Worksheets are perfect for exploring life cycles and nature with little learners.
- Strengthen fine motor skills with these adorable Free Printable Christmas Cut and Paste.
- These Free Printable Pre-Writing Christmas Preschool Worksheets are a great way to practice tracing and fine motor skills.
- Count Christmas lights with your young learners using these Free Printable Preschool Christmas Counting Clip Cards.
- Master scissor skills with preschoolers and kindergartners this December using these Free Printable Christmas Cutting Worksheets.
- These Free Printable Math Christmas Worksheets are an engaging and hands-on way to practice measuring skills.
- Check out these adorable Free Printable Ornaments Christmas Preschool Worksheets for lots of extra practice with distinguishing letters and numbers.
- Practice pre-writing skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these Free Printable Christmas Tracing Task Cards this December.
And of course, don’t forget to add a few cute Christmas-themed read-alouds too!
To get your Free Printable Christmas Shapes Activity via email, just enter your information above.
There are three printable pages included that when cut out and laminated make a total of seven shape puzzles. The puzzles included are circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, rhombus, and hexagon.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas preschool activities with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!