Explore sequencing and order of events with your early learners this holiday season using these How to Make Cookies for Santa Christmas Sequencing Worksheets. These adorable no-prep printables are perfect for your classroom or homeschool this December. Grab your Christmas Worksheets today!
Today I’m sharing a brand-new set of Christmas sequencing activities. Practice creative thinking, problem-solving, and of course fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these How to Make Cookies for Santa Christmas sequencing worksheets. Story sequencing is such an important skill for your kiddos and these no-prep printables are a fun and engaging way to get lots of hands-on practice.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners will have a great time practicing cutting, pasting, and sequencing in a fun, holiday-themed way using these free Christmas sequencing printables.
If your kiddos are excited about making cookies for Santa, then you’re definitely not going to want to miss these cute Christmas-themed cut and paste sequencing activities.
This free printable pack includes two options for differentiation. First, your little learners can put the picture story in number order. When they’re finished, they can practice reading the sequencing words: first, next, then, and last.
Keep reading for lots of engaging and hands-on ideas for practicing important early learning skills with your students this holiday season.
Christmas Activities for Kids
Are you looking for lots of engaging and hands-on Christmas printables and activities for preschoolers and kindergartners? Here at The Keeper of the Memories, we love creating holiday content. Practice lots of important early learning skills with your kiddos this December using this list of holiday favorites:
- Grab these Free Printable Christmas Symmetry Worksheets! They’re perfect for practicing math and reasoning skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners this December.
- Your kiddos are sure to love these Free Printable Christmas Tracing Worksheets. Practice pre-writing and fine motor skills while tracing and coloring these cute holiday-themed pictures.
- Practice numbers 0-10, counting, and number words with your preschoolers and kindergartners using this Free Printable Christmas Number Matching Activity.
- Reinforce number recognition and counting skills with preschool and kindergarten-aged learners using these Free Printable Christmas Counting Worksheets.
- Grab this Free Printable Christmas Tracing Activity and have lots of fun strengthening fine motor skills with this adorable racing-themed Christmas activity.
- Check out these Free Printable Christmas Sight Words Worksheets that are perfect for practicing high-frequency sight words with your kindergartners this December.
Continue scrolling to get your Free Printable Christmas Sequencing!
To get your free Christmas Sequencing Worksheets printable activity via email, just enter your information above.
There are four Christmas Sequencing Worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!