Encourage creative thinking, problem-solving, and fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using these no-prep printable Christmas Sequencing Worksheets. Get your kindergarten worksheets today!
I’m so excited to share these adorable Free Printable Christmas Sequencing Worksheets with you today. After all, story sequencing is such an important part of language and literacy development for little kids
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners will have a wonderful time with this Christmas tree sequencing activity. These no-prep printables give your students the opportunity to practice cutting and pasting while also practicing story sequencing in a fun, holiday-themed way.
If your young learners are excited about decorating the Christmas tree, then you’re definitely not going to want to miss these adorable cut and paste sequencing printables.
There are two options for differentiation. First, your little learners can put the steps into number order. When they’re finished, they can practice reading the sequencing words: first, next, then, and last.
Keep reading for lots of great ideas for practicing important early learning skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners this Christmas season.
Christmas Activities for Kids
If you’re looking for lots of engaging and hands-on Christmas printables and activities for little kids, then look no further. Here at The Keeper of the Memories, we love all things holiday-themed and these ideas are perfect for practicing lots of important math, literacy, and fine motor skills with your young children this December.
- Practice math and reasoning skills with these Free Printable Christmas Symmetry Worksheets. Your preschoolers and kindergartners are sure to love the adorable holiday-themed clip art.
- Encourage creativity and fine motor skills while having a blast this December with these Free Printable Christmas Tracing Worksheets.
- Practice numbers 0-10, counting, and number words with your preschoolers and kindergartners this December using this Free Printable Christmas Number Matching Activity.
- Preschool and kindergarten-aged learners will have a blast practicing their counting skills with these Free Printable Christmas Counting Worksheets.
- Strengthen fine motor skills while having lots of fun with your preschoolers and kindergartners this holiday season using this Free Printable Christmas Tracing Activity.
- Practice sight words with your preschool and kindergarten students using these Free Printable Christmas Sight Words Worksheets.
Keep reading to get your Free Printable Christmas Sequencing Worksheets!
Christmas Sequencing Worksheets
To get your free Christmas Sequencing Worksheets printable activity via email, just enter your information above.
There are four Christmas Sequencing Worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!