Strengthen fine motor skills while practicing number formation and one-to-one correspondence with these Free Printable Christmas Number Tracing Activity Cards. Grab yours today!
I’m so excited to share these adorable Christmas Number Tracing task cards with you today! Not only are they perfect for practicing number formation but they’re also a great way to explore one-to-one correspondence in a fun, holiday-themed way.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
This adorable low-prep center activity is an engaging and hands-on addition to your Christmas math centers for preschool and kindergarten learners.
Simply print the Christmas Number Tracing activity cards, cut them apart, and then laminate them for a fun, reusable activity that reinforces learning numbers in your homeschool or classroom this December.
Not only can your pre-k kiddos grab a few fun holiday-colored dry-erase markers and practice writing numbers 0-10, but they can also use this adorable printable Christmas activity to explore counting and one-to-one correspondence.
Don’t forget to include some pompoms or other small manipulatives and let your little learners count the correct number of “ornaments” to decorate each wreath.
Activities like these Christmas-themed number practice task cards are perfect for morning tubs, centers, small groups, and so much more.
Keep reading to get your Free Printable Christmas Number Tracing Activity Cards!
Christmas Math Activities
Are you looking for more ideas for Christmas-themed math activities? If so, then check out these printables and activities. They’re perfect for practicing lots of important skills including number recognition, counting, and one-to-one correspondence with your preschoolers and kindergartners this holiday season.
- Practice matching numbers, ten frames, and even number words with these adorable Free Printable Christmas Number Matching puzzles.
- Make practicing early math skills fun and engaging this December using these no-prep printable Christmas Counting Worksheets.
- Grab these Free Printable Reindeer Ten Frame Kindergarten Worksheets to add some reindeer-themed math fun to your Christmas lesson plans this year.
- No-prep Printable Counting Christmas Preschool Worksheets are perfect for reinforcing number recognition, counting, and more this holiday season.
- These Free Printable Numbers Christmas Preschool Worksheets are a great way to practice fine motor skills as well as tracing and writing numbers 0-10 this December.
Don’t forget to practice important early math skills in real life too!
Christmas Number Tracing
To get your Free Printable Christmas Number Tracing via email, just enter your information above.
This set includes six pages of Christmas Number Tracing that when cut apart and laminated make activity cards for numbers 0-10.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas activities with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!