Free Printable Christmas Number Matching Activity
Practice numbers 0-10, counting, and number words with your preschoolers and kindergartners this December using this Free Printable Christmas Number Matching Activity. You’re definitely not going to want to miss it! Get yours today!
I’m super excited to share this Free Printable Christmas Number Matching Activity with you today. If you loved my Free Printable Pumpkin Counting, then you’ll definitely love this one! This time around, we’re matching number words too!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Match numbers 0-10 and number words then count the ornaments in each ten frame. Add these number sense puzzles to your independent work, small review groups, or math stations for lots of holiday-themed learning fun during the month of December.
Adorable low-prep math centers like this one are perfect for your classroom or homeschool this holiday season. Just print, cut out/cut apart, and then laminate each of the Christmas tree number matching puzzles for a quick and easy holiday math activity that your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners will want to do over and over again.
Reinforce important early math concepts such as numbers 0-10, counting, and number words in an engaging and hands-on way with these free printable Christmas tree number puzzles. Your little learners are sure to love practicing their math skills with this fun small group activity.
Christmas activities like this one are perfect for practicing one-to-one correspondence too. Don’t forget to add some Christmas counters to extend this activity even further.
Young learners are sure to love doing these fun and engaging number matching puzzles over and over again this holiday season.
Keep reading to get your own free Christmas tree printables!
Christmas Tree Activities
You can put together the perfect Christmas tree theme for your preschoolers and kindergartners this December using these adorable free printables and activities.
- Practice visual discrimination, problem-solving, and fine motor skills with these Free Printable Christmas Cut and Paste Worksheets.
- Treat your little kids to lots of holiday fun while practicing fine motor skills too! Everyone is sure to love these Free Printable Pre-Writing Christmas Preschool Worksheets.
- These Free Printable Pine Tree Life Cycle Worksheets are a wonderful way to explore nature this Christmas season with your preschool and kindergarten learners.
- Teach little kids measuring skills with these free printable Math Christmas Worksheets. Have lots of fun measuring Christmas Trees with your preschoolers and kindergartners this holiday season!
- Encourage fine motor and early writing skills with your preschoolers using these Christmas Tracing Pre-Writing Activity Cards. Trace adorable Christmas tree clip art while practicing pre-writing strokes.
And of course, don’t forget to add a few of your favorite Christmas books too!
Christmas Number Matching
To get your free Christmas number matching printable activity via email, just enter your information above.
There are 11 printable pages that when cut out and laminated make a total of 11 Christmas matching puzzles.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these Christmas preschool activities with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!