Practice important early learning skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners this Christmas with these Free Printable Christmas Color by Number Worksheets. Get your no-prep printable preschool worksheets today!
I’m super excited to share these adorable Christmas-themed free printables with you today. They’re perfect for practicing number recognition, color words, and fine motor skills with preschool, kindergarten, and even first grade learners.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Add this Christmas activity to your holiday lesson plans for lots of Christmas-themed math fun. Just download and print for a quick and easy no-prep way to practice number recognition and fine motor skills in a fun and meaningful way this December.
Your pre-k students can use crayons, colored pencils, or even markers to color these fun Christmas mystery pictures. And of course, they’re perfect for younger kids too.
When I use color by number printables with younger kiddos, I just highlight each of the color words using crayons. Pro tip: If you have access to a color copier, do this before you make copies so that you only need to do it once.
Older children can practice reading the color words on their own. Either way, these adorable Christmas printables are a great way to practice important math and literacy skills with your kids this winter.
Use this no-prep printable pack of free Christmas color by number pages for morning tubs, centers, and even small group activities. Not only that, but they’re perfect for getting creative with your preschoolers and kindergartners this holiday season.
Your preschool and kindergarten learners will love strengthening their fine motor skills while having lots of fun with these adorable Christmas-themed designs. They can color a Christmas tree, Santa, ornaments, a sleigh full of presents, and more.
Keep reading to download your free printable Christmas-themed number coloring pages!
Christmas Preschool Activities
December is definitely our favorite month of the year. We always have such a wonderful time exploring a variety of different Christmas topics and themes. And of course, doing lots of engaging and hands-on Christmas activities too.
Here are a few of our favorite Christmas printables and activities that are perfect for your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners.
- Practice fine motor and scissor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners this holiday season using these Free Printable Christmas Cutting Worksheets.
- Build important skills with your kiddos this holiday season using these engaging and hands-on Christmas Drawing for Kids worksheets.
- Encourage fine motor and early writing skills with your preschoolers using these Christmas Tracing Pre-Writing Activity Cards.
- These Free Printable Pine Tree Life Cycle Worksheets are a wonderful way to explore nature this Christmas season with your preschool and kindergarten learners.
- Practice visual discrimination, problem-solving, and fine motor skills with these Free Printable Christmas Cut and Paste Worksheets.
- Encourage creativity and fine motor skills this holiday season with Pinecone Painting for Kids. This pinecone process art activity is perfect for Christmas!
Christmas Color by Number
To get your Free Printable Christmas Color by Number Worksheets via email, just enter your information above.
There are six free printable color by number worksheets included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!