Practice important pre-writing skills with your preschoolers using these Free Printable Butterfly Tracing Spring Preschool Worksheets. Grab your free printable preschool worksheets today!
I’m so excited about these brand new Free Printable Butterfly Tracing Spring Preschool Worksheets! These printables are absolutely perfect for practicing important fine motor and pre-writing skills with your little learners this spring! And best of all? Your kiddos are sure to love the adorable butterfly tracing designs.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
These spring tracing worksheets feature lots of super cute butterflies for your preschool and kindergarten learners to trace and color, which means lots of opportunities for encouraging creativity and fine motor skills.
If you’re teaching a mixed-age group that includes older kiddos, have them cover the tracing lines and try to complete the drawings on their own. These no-prep printables are wonderful for teaching your preschoolers and kindergartners about symmetry too.
Each preschool tracing worksheet includes half of a butterfly design for your preschoolers and kindergartners to finish.
Butterfly Activities for Preschoolers
Butterflies are a popular spring preschool theme. After all, what could be more magical than watching a tiny caterpillar transform into a beautiful butterfly?
Spark your little learners’ interest in nature and the world around them with these engaging and hands-on butterfly activities for preschoolers.
- Don’t forget to encourage your preschoolers and kindergartners to color their butterflies after they’re finished tracing them. What a wonderful Spring bulletin board idea!
- This Designing Wings Butterfly Craft for Preschoolers is perfect for your butterfly thematic study and of course, it’s tons of fun.
- Try laminating these free printable tracing worksheets and then add them to your writing center along with a few dry-erase markers in fun Spring colors.
- Extend your butterfly lessons by exploring the life cycle of a butterfly with these Free Printable Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheets.
Spring Preschool Theme Printables & Activities
These Free Printable Butterfly Tracing Spring Preschool Worksheets are perfect for your spring preschool theme. Don’t forget to add these other engaging and hands-on crafts and activities from The Keeper of the Memories too!
- Get even more practice with pre-writing using these Free Printable Tracing Spring Preschool Worksheets. What could be more perfect than tracing flowers while learning about Spring?
- Explore process art with this Rainy Windows Spring Process Art. Little kids love exploring eyedroppers and this open-ended art activity is no exception.
- Counting and number recognition are important early math skills that your little learners can practice with these Free Printable Numbers Spring Preschool Worksheets! Your kiddos will definitely have a blast counting and coloring cute flowers and bees.
- Make a fun spring sensory activity for preschoolers! Let your little kids practice scooping, dumping, and pouring with this quick and easy Spring Sensory Bin!
Keep scrolling to get your Free Printable Butterfly Tracing Spring Preschool Worksheets.
Butterfly Tracing Spring Preschool Worksheets
There are five different butterfly designs included.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these free printable spring preschool worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our ocean thematic study. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!