Explore physics while practicing creative thinking and fine motor skills with this Blow Painting for Kids. You’re definitely not going to want to miss it! This blow art painting technique is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners and can be added to just about any theme!
I can’t wait to share this quick and easy Blow Painting for Kids with you today! We did a similar activity when we learned about force and it was a huge hit around here, so I thought we’d apply the same fun blow painting with straws technique to today’s lesson plan too!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
Blow painting with straws is an engaging and hands-on process art activity that’s perfect for any preschool theme. You can add this easy blow painting activity to your holiday or seasonal lesson plans by simply changing the paint colors.
Use orange and black for Halloween blow paintings or red and green for Christmas blow art. Either way, your little learners will love doing this fun blow art painting over and over again.
This open-ended art activity is not only incredibly versatile, but it’s also a favorite for preschool-aged learners. After all, your little kids will love experimenting with how to move the paint around on their paper using only straws.
Blow Painting for Kids
What you’ll need
Here’s how to do it
- Mix water and paint then drip it on the child’s paper.
- Encourage children to use a straw to blow the paint.
Blow Painting with Straws
Blow Painting for kids is lots of fun and we’ve had a great time exploring lots of different ways of blow painting with straws here at The Keeper of the Memories. And of course, we’ve made so many wonderful memories together in the process.
- Practice important early learning skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using this Whale Blow Painting for Kids. This quick and easy whale craft is perfect for your next ocean preschool theme.
- Teach little kids about physics and weather with this quick & easy Wind Painting for Kids Process Art Activity. Get creative with your preschoolers and kindergartners using things that you already have around the house.
- Extend your hands-on physics lesson with this quick & easy Blow Painting Process Art Activity. It’s a great addition to your next science preschool theme.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Fables & Folktales theme!