Practice shape recognition, matching, and fine motor skills with your preschoolers and kindergartners using this adorable fall-themed Free Printable Apple Shapes Activity. Get yours today!
I’m so excited to share this adorable fall-themed center activity with you today! It’s perfect for your preschool and kindergarten-aged learners. After all, little kids learn best through play and these cute apple shape puzzles are obviously no exception!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, please see my full disclosures.
This low-prep center is the perfect addition to your fall harvest or apple orchard lesson plans. Preschool and kindergarten-aged learners will have a blast identifying shapes while also practicing pre-writing, matching, and fine motor skills.
Not only are they perfect for your classroom or homeschool this fall, but they’re also a great hands-on way to learn about shapes and matching with your preschoolers and kindergartners.
Just print, cut, and laminate these free printable apple shape puzzles for a fun and engaging activity that your little learners will want to do over and over again.
Don’t forget to include a dry-erase marker so that your preschoolers and kindergartners can practice tracing the shapes too.
Keep reading to get your own free apple printables!
Preschool Apple Theme
Fall is lots of fun and especially learning about apples and orchards. If you’re interested in putting together the perfect preschool apple theme this fall then look no further! Check out these apple-themed printables and activities to get you started!
- These Free Printable A is for Apple Letter A Worksheets are perfect for practicing the short letter A sound with early learners in a fun, fall-themed way!
- Practice fine motor skills while getting creative with your preschoolers and kindergartners using this adorable Paper Plate Apple Craft.
- Explore important physical science concepts and strengthen fine motor skills during the fall season using this Apple STEAM investigation activity.
- Color, cut, and paste your way to learning all about the apple life cycle with these Free Printable Apple Life Cycle Worksheets. Your preschoolers and kindergartners are sure to love them!
- Your preschoolers will love practicing number recognition, sequencing, pre-writing, and fine motor skills using these adorable cutting and coloring Free Printable Apple Worksheets.
And of course, don’t forget to add a few cute apple-themed read-alouds too!
To get your Free Printable Apple Shapes Activity via email, just enter your information above.
There are three printable pages included that when cut out and laminated make a total of seven shape puzzles. The puzzles included are circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, rhombus, and hexagon.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these fall preschool activities with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF file only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with preschool homeschool!