Check out these easy apple life cycle printable kindergarten worksheets for kids. Learn all about the life cycle of this delicious fruit with your preschoolers and kindergartners. Grab yours today!
Apple picking, pumpkin patches, and all things fall. It’s definitely that time of the year. This morning was so chilly that we actually put on our jackets, which means autumn is just around the corner. These Free Printable Apple Life Cycle Worksheets are perfect for exploring this fun fall theme with your little kids!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
These free printable preschool worksheets are a wonderful way to learn about nature, sequencing, and life cycles with your little learners. Preschoolers and kindergartners learn best through hands-on activities and these no-prep apple life cycle printables are exactly that.
Just like the Free Printable Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets that I shared yesterday, the apple life cycle starts with a seed too. It’s hard to believe that one small seed can grow into a huge apple tree. Isn’t our world amazing?
Life Cycle Sequencing
Understanding sequencing helps children to follow along with a story more easily. Sequencing includes being able to order events. It allows children to more easily recognize patterns and predict what’s going to happen. These skills are important for reading comprehension and early math skills.
Sequencing involves being able to put ideas and events into a logical order. Developing excellent sequencing skills means being able to easily retell stories.
Apple Life Cycle
- Seed – Pumpkins start out as a seed that’s planted and then watered. A wonderful way to explore seeds is to cut an apple, count the seeds, and then do some fun apple stamping with your preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Sprout – The seed sprouts and then continues to grow. As the sprout continues to grow, it becomes a sapling and eventually a tree.
- Blossoms – Before any apples grow, an apple tree blossoms with beautiful white or pink flowers.
- Apple – Apples can be red, yellow, or green. There are many different varieties of apples that all have a unique taste. You can practice by graphing by doing an apple tasting activity.
Apple Crafts & Activities
These Free Printable Apple Life Cycle Worksheets are perfect for your preschool or kindergarten apple theme. When you’re finished learning about the apple life cycles, don’t forget to try some of these other fun apple crafts & activities too.
- Fall Apple Picking Printables – A fun way to practice early math skills like number recognition and number identification with your preschool learners.
- Check out this awesome Farmer’s Market Dramatic Play Investigation Station. The little guy had a blast with this activity.
- These no-prep Free Printable Apple Tracing Worksheets encourage fine motor control and pre-writing practice for your little kids.
Free Printable Apple Life Cycle Worksheets
There are ten worksheets included in this pack. You’ll receive Life Cycle Sequencing, Life Cycle Matching, and Life Cycle Cut & Paste. Each of those worksheets has an answer key. There are also apple tracing worksheets included as well.
I created these Apple Life Cycle Printable Worksheets to go along with our kindergarten science. This set includes:
- 1 color poster that can be printed to use in your science center
- 3 printable worksheets (matching, sequencing, cut & paste) with answer keys
- 6 pages of printables to create a life cycle book for each student
We used these activities as part of a week-long unit study.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
I hope you enjoy using these life cycle printable worksheets with your little kids as much as I enjoyed creating them with mine.
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Don’t forget to stop by next week if you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to with our Island Treasure theme. And if you missed this year’s preschool homeschool space post, you can check it out here.
Looking for more insight & inspiration? Here are the top 10 most popular posts from The Keeper of the Memories. You’re definitely not going to want to miss these!