Get all of your scrapbooking and card making supplies organized quickly & easily with this Free Printable Organize Your Craft Room Workbook! Download yours today!
I love writing about organizing your creative space. I’m sure that doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone, right? Heck, I even put together a free 10-page printable organize your craft room workbook that walks you through planning your creative space step by step.
By the way, this post may contain affiliate links. which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if an item is purchased through one of these links. For more information, see my full disclosures here.
Coincidentally, I was looking at stats today and realized how much y’all love reading them too! All 10 of the most popular posts on this site are related to organizing.
In case you haven’t found all of these little gems on your own yet, I’m making a list of them. Here are my top 10 most popular organizing posts and if you stick around until the end, I’ll even tell you how to get your own copy of the free 52 Weeks Workbook.
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes I Made When Organizing My Creative Space
- How I Organize All The Small Things In My Creative Space
- 10 Tips For Organizing Your Creative Space On A Tight Budget
- Creating Workspaces That Work For You – Part I.
- 52 Weeks To An Organized Workspace Challenge
- Creating Workspace That Work For You – Part II.
- The Evolution Of My Space
- 52 Weeks To An Organized Workspace – Let’s Get This Party Started
- 12 Awesome Ideas For Organizing Your Creative Space
- 5 Reasons We Struggle To Keep Our Creative Spaces Organized
If you’ve made it this far, let’s chat about the free printable organize your craft room workbook I mentioned. It’s 10 pages of printables that walk you through planning your creative space step by step.
When we started the 52 Weeks to an Organized Workspace challenge, I was creating individual printables each week. Since then, I’ve combined all of those printables together, which allows you to download + print all of them at one time.
And of course here’s how to download your free printable workbook! Happy organizing!
Psst… If you haven’t already, you’re definitely going to want to come hang out with us in our 52 Weeks Facebook group. That’s where we’ll be chatting about the challenges and our creative spaces.
Thanks so much for visiting. See you next week!