Hello friends! Welcome to The Living With Style Linky Party! You may have seen our Living With Style Blog Hop that is the last Wednesday of each month. We share ideas for crafts, recipes, DIY and other awesome things. Now, it’s your turn, we want to see what you are up to. Do you have an idea, project or recipe you would like to share? Then you are in the right place.
Each week a different host will choose the links that we want to feature. It is so hard to choose because you really outdid yourselves with amazing ideas last time. Today, it is Dianne from Scrutinizing Life sharing some of her favorite things from last week’s linky party . . .
I would like to thank Babara from Barbara Leyne Designs for this tutorial on How to Reduce Image File Size. I don’t know how many times I have made an entirely new graphic to use as a thumbnail for …ohhhh let’s say…. a Living With Style Linky Party linkz!
You will definitely want to pay a visit to all of these ladies and read more about their projects and recipes!
If you were one of our features, feel free to grab the image below!
Before we get this party started, want to say we would be so excited for you to follow us in some way using our social media links below. We do follow back!
Here are the rules for the party . . .
Good News! They are simple and easy to follow.
1. Please share only family friendly content.
2. Follow your hosts. Remember, we follow back!
3. Please tell others about the party. Including a link back to the party would be so sweet of you!
4. No links to Etsy shops or other Link Up Parties.
5. Don’t link and run! If you link up 1 post, visit 1 other person from the party, if you link up 2 posts, visit 2 other people from the party . . .you get the idea.